Manchester: One or Two Night Stay For Two With Tapas, Wine, Chocolates, and Breakfast from £69 at the 4* Hallmark Hotel Manchester (Up to 53% Off)
- 4* suburban Manchester hotel
- Health club and spa with pool, gym, and sauna
- Brasserie and lounge bar
- Near Manchester Airport
- Double or twin room
- Tapas appetizer plate served on one night
- Bottle of wine and chocolate-dipped treats on arrival
- Breakfast each morning
- Access to leisure facilities
- Three course meal available for £20 per person supplement
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone on 0161 437 0511. Non-cancellable once confirmed. Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am. Valid Sun- Fri. Saturday stays available for a £20 supplement. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for wine option. Upgrade to a 3 course meal available for a surcharge of £20 per person. 10% off spa treatments when booked in advance. Price based on online booking system for stay 11 July to 13 July 2012 and 18 July to 20 July 2012. Limited availability on these dates. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 25 May 2012 at 3.23pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Built a swift drive from the cosmopolitan bustle, industrial heritage, and cultural hotspots of modern Manchester, the Hallmark Hotel offers provincial peace and four-star convenience on the fringes of the big city.
Get to know the north with today's Groupon from Hallmark Hotel Manchester. Choose from the following options:
Stay for two
In a double or twin room with tapas, wine, chocolates, and breakfast
• £69 for a one night stay (Up to 53% off)
• £119 for a two night stay (Up to 53% off)
Taking leisurely breaks to new heights, this modern hotel offers a four star standard of jet-setting facilities within three miles of Manchester Airport. The Hallmark Hotel Manchester pleases palates with robust brasserie cuisine at its Wilmslow Restaurant, while a cork-popping selection of tipples may be sampled at the accompanying lounge bar. Hours of relaxation can be enjoyed at the hotel spa suite, where a pool Jacuzzi, sauna, and other laidback treats may be found, alongside a chilled treatment centre with a full menu of services. Alternatively, resistance weights, a cardio circuit, and a full aerobics studio are all on offer at the gym to help fitness enthusiasts keep up the pace.
Pitch things just right with a zippy drive to one of three local golf clubs, or steam ahead to Anson Engine Museum, where over 200 functioning gas and oil engines can be seen in all their piston-pumping glory. Delving further into the city centre, bring a touch of colour to the trip with a visit to the Manchester Art Gallery, which houses works by such greats as the Pre-Raphaelites, Cézanne, and local master L.S. Lowry. Then it’s time to perfect the art of retail therapy at the glitzy Trafford Centre shopping complex, where a multitude of outlets sit under a domed glass ceiling.
• Double or twin room with en suite, a 32" flat screen TV, internet access, and tea and coffee making facilities
• 37.5cl bottle of wine and selection of chocolate-dipped treats in the room upon arrival
• Buffet breakfast served each morning
• Variety of Mediterranean tapas snacks served on one night
• Access to gym and spa suites
• Three course brasserie meal available for a £20 per person supplement
• 10% off of all spa treatments when booked in advance
• Complimentary car parking