North Wales: Two Night Stay For Two With Cream Tea and Breakfast for £119 at The Ambassador Hotel (Up to 50% Off)
- 19th century seaside hotel
- Llandudno resort town location
- Near Snowdonia National Park
- Restaurant and patisserie
- Great Orme, town, or side front view double or twin room
- Cream tea with scones, cream, and jam on one day
- Full Welsh breakfast each day
- Three course meal for supplement
- Upgrade to sea front room available for supplement
- One extra guest and small dogs may stay for supplement
Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone: 01492876886, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-cancellable once confirmed. Valid Sun-Fri only. Check-in from 3.30pm; check-out by 10.30am. Valid for breakfast each morning and cream tea on one day only. Valid for stay in Orme, town or side front view room. Car parking available for a surcharge and must be booked with accommodation. Small dogs may stay for a supplement, must be paid on booking. 3 course dinner can be reserved on booking for £12.50 supplement per person. Additional single guest may stay in separate room for £30 per night supplement. Upgrade to sea front room £25 per night supplement. Original value based on online booking system for stay in side front room from 12 to 14 July 2012. Original price verified on 4 July 2012 at 8.55am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
In keeping with the Victorian splendour of Llandudno’s seaside resort, the Ambassador Hotel offers regal accommodation amid the coastal frivolities, mountainous landscapes, and temperate micro-climate of North Wales.
Live it up in Llandudno with today's Groupon from the Ambassador Hotel. Choose from the following options:
£119 for a two night stay for two (Up to 50% Off)
In a Great Orme, town or side view room with cream tea on one day and a full Welsh breakfast each morning
Cast against the limestone of Great Orme, this seafront hotel matches its 19th century frontage with family-run service and old fashioned hospitality. The Ambassador Hotel accommodates fine tastes with an elegant restaurant, serving hearty Welsh cuisine made with local produce where possible. An accompanying bar provides fruitful refreshment in the form of over 15 wines, as well as beers and spirits, while the on-site patisserie turns out fresh cakes, pastries, and hot drinks daily.
Reach new heights mapping the mountain peaks, rugged crags, and wild rivers of Snowdonia National Park, a vast area that begins only a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Alternatively, take a slightly longer drive and enjoy the man-made spectacles at nearby Portmeirion, the famous streets of which abound with Italianate architecture, botanical gardens, and idiosyncratic seafront promenades. Finally, Conwy Castle is the jewel in this North Wales crowd, and trip climbing the 13th century turrets built by Edward I is rewarded by peaceful views of this Welsh bay.
• Two night stay in a double or twin room
• Television, and internet access
• Cream tea on one day featuring sultana scones, clotted cream, a strawberry preserve, and pot of tea
• Full Welsh breakfast served each morning
• Upgrades to a sea front room available
• An additional guest and small dogs may stay for a supplement
Train: Trips can be made from Birmingham New Street, Manchester Piccadilly, Glasgow Central, and London Euston, via Chester. Llandudno Junction is roughly four miles from the hotel.
Road: From the northwest, take the M56 and A55 expressway or use the M6, M5 and M1 if arriving from the south of England or the Midlands.