North Wales: Two Night Stay For Two With Welsh Cream Tea and Breakfast for £99 at Ambassador Hotel (Up to 62% Off)
- 19th century seafront hotel
- Llandudno resort town location
- Near Snowdonia National Park
- Restaurant and patisserie
- Great Orme or town view room
- Welsh cream tea with scones, cream, and jam on one day
- Full Welsh breakfast each day
- Three course meal with glass of wine each for £12.50 per person
- Upgrade to sea view room available for supplement
- One extra guest and small dogs may stay for supplement
Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone: 01492876886, or email: email@example.com. Non-cancellable once confirmed. Check-in from 3.30pm; check-out by 10.30am. Valid Sun-Fri only. Valid for breakfast each morning and afternoon tea on one day only. Valid for stay in Orme or town view room only. Car parking available for a surcharge and must be booked with accommodation. Small dogs may stay for a supplement, must be paid on booking. 3 course dinner plus glass of wine each can be reserved for £12.50pp on booking. Additional single guest may stay in separate room for £30 per night supplement. Upgrade to side front room for £15 per night supplement; sea front room £25 per night; spa room £30 per night. Original value based on hotel rack rates.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
In keeping with the Victorian splendor of Llandudno’s seaside resort, the Ambassador Hotel offers regal accommodation amid the coastal frivolities, mountainous landscapes, and temperate micro-climate of North Wales.
Warm to the place with today's Groupon from Ambassador Hotel.
• £99 for a two night stay for two (Up to 62% off)
In a Great Orme or town view room with Welsh cream tea on one day and a full Welsh breakfast each morning
Cast against the watchful limestone of Great Orme, this seafront hotel matches its 19th century frontage with family-run service and old fashioned hospitality. The Ambassador Hotel accommodates fine tastes with an elegant restaurant, plating up hearty Welsh cuisine made with local produce where possible. An accompanying bar provides fruitful refreshment in the form of over 15 house wines, as well as beers and spirits, while the on-site patisserie turns out fresh cakes, pastries, and hot drinks.
Reach new heights at Snowdonia National Park, where mountain peaks, rugged crags, and wild rivers show off the rural splendor of North Wales. Alternatively, man-made spectacles can be found at nearby Portmeirion, the famous streets of which abound with Italianate architecture, botanical gardens, and idiosyncratic seafront promenades. Finally, Conwy Castle is the jewel in this North Wales crowd, and trip climbing the 13th century turrets built by Edward I is rewarded by peaceful views of this Welsh bay.
• Two night stay in a double room with a view of Great Orme
• Television, and internet access
• Welsh cream tea on one day featuring sultana scones, clotted cream, a strawberry preserve, and pot of tea
• Freshly cooked full Welsh breakfast served each morning
• Upgrades to a sea front, spa, or side front room available
• An additional guest and small dogs may stay for a supplement
Train: Low-cost trips can be made from Birmingham New Street, Manchester Piccadilly, Glasgow Central, and London Euston, via Chester. Llandudno Junction is roughly four miles from the hotel.
Road: From the northwest, take the M56 and A55 expressway or use the M6, M5 and M1 if arriving from the south of England or the Midlands.
The Ambassador Hotel received a comfortable 3/5 from TripAdvisor users. While there were a few mixed opinions on the décor, visitors praised the hotel’s seafront location, food, and helpful staff.
The hotel was in an excellent location even though parking was limited we managed to park close by without paying a penny, the food in the hotel was good and the service staff could not be faulted. [sic]
– bbotty, TripAdvisor, Apr 2012
We really enjoyed our stay in the hotel - yes it is old fashioned in places but it is really clean and cosy with a good atmosphere and very helpful staff in a great location.
– alio37, TripAdvisor, Feb 2012