One (£29), Two (£49), or Three (£65) Signed, Limited Edition 'The Colours Collection' Prints from Michael Vaughan's Artballing (Up to 77% Off)
Former England cricket captain
- Individually signed and checked by Michael Vaughan
- Contemporary art collection with 9 prints to choose from
- Colours include purple, black and city blue
- Designed to be hung in sets of 2 or 3
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Valid from Thu 9 Feb 2012 at 8pm. Redeem online at www.artballing.com using Groupon codes. Valid for Sunset Yellow, Pink, Emerald Green, Purple, City Blue, Black, Maroon, Tangerine and Brownie prints from The Colours Collection only. P&P £3.50. Allow 10 working days for delivery.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The pairing of cricket and art further supports the notion that unlikely pairs can be successful, just like chips and chocolate, hats and foxgloves, and suits and jacket potatoes. Celebrate an unusual match with today's Groupon from Michael Vaughan's Artballing.• £29 for a limited edition artballing print created and signed by Michael Vaughan (69% off)
• £49 for two limited edition artballing prints created and signed by Michael Vaughan (74% off)
• £65 for three limited edition artballing prints created and signed by Michael Vaughan (77% off)
Using his trusty cricket bat, an industrial unit, and some paint, England's most successful cricket captain and returner of the Ashes, Michael Vaughan, has pioneered the contemporary movement of artballing. The sporting fan's answer to minimalism, artballing has given cricket followers something to soothe the loss of Vaughan from the England team. The skills on the field have translated to the canvas, and aficionados of art and cricket can be united with a game attitude and a painty thwack.
Collectors and cricketers can invest in a spot of art nouveau with individually signed, limited edition artballing prints. Choosing from 9 prints in the Colours Collection, each checked and signed by Vaughan, artball buyers will become the owners of a Vaughan with a limited print edition.
How it works:
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Voucher activates on Thursday 9 February 2012 at 8pm
4. Go to www.artballing.com
5. Choose artwork and in the checkout, enter your voucher codes
6. Have your credit or debit card ready to pay P&P of £3.50
6. Await delivery
Artballing is not widely reviewed yet, however it is featured in the Sunday Telegraph where praise is shared for Michael Vaughan’s work.
The artball works fall somewhere between Jackson Pollock's abstract splats and Damien Hirst's Spot Paintings: not as regimented in layout as the latter, yet not as spontaneous as the former.
– Alastair Smart, Sunday Telegraph Magazine, Apr 2009