£60 for a £220 Sheer Heaven Pamper Package for Two People, Including Lunch and Access to Spa and Gym Facilities at FX Beauty Spa
- Deal includes: full body aromatherapy massage followed by a tailored facial, aromatherapy zone massage, luxury manicure or pedicure, lunch and access to gym facilities in the ultimate pamper day
- Allow aches and pains to become a distant memory as talented therapists deliver a top-to-toe pampering that will help coax out natural beauty
- 1 voucher per two persons, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid for 2 months, Mon-Sat
- Not valid with other offers
Spa days are a bit like a mini holiday, except without the queuing, tourists marking their territory with towels and sunburnt Brits on tour. Enjoy the rejuvenating benefits of a vacation without the international stand-offs with today's Groupon: a fantastic pamper package for two people worth £220 at FX Beauty Spa. Pay just £60 and indulge in a selection of top treatments and therapies.
Begin with a stress-busting, full-body aromatherapy massage and allow aches and pains to become but a distant memory as trained hands work their magic on taut muscles. Follow up with a tailored facial that will begin with deep cleansing before facial steaming and hot mitts reawaken the visage. By this point, a holistic renaissance is all but complete, but a targeted aromatherapy hot zone massage will help steer you towards the finished line and a victory for mind, body and soul, nourishing tired skin and aiding regeneration and detox en route. Complete the transformation with a luxury manicure or pedicure to regain colour and sparkle. Having been pampered, enjoy a spot of lunch and take advantage of access to gym facilities - all included in the deal, of course.
At FX Beauty Spa, the aim is to deliver a professional top-to-toe pampering that will help coax out your natural beauty. Experienced and talented staff members are among some of the most qualified in the industry. Whichever remedy you require, you're almost certain to find it here and, unlike with holidays, there's no passports or tickets to remember; just bring your Groupon and a sense of purpose and the rest will be taken care of.