£15 for a £50 Voucher Redeemable Against a Range of Designer Spectacles at Specmasters - Save 70%
- The only optical outlet factory in the heart of Manchester boasting a comprehensive catalogue of world renowned brands, including Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford, D&G, Prada and more
- Get bespoke single-vision lenses for your frames, forged in the on-site production facility
- A short walk away from Piccadilly Gardens; drop in for an informal chat with one of the friendly and experienced team members
- Perfect as a personal treat or a thoughtful Christmas gift
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid for 3 months, Mon-Sat
- Most expensive pair retails at £110
- Prescription lenses are standard index only
- Not valid with other offers
When people are asked what superpower they would most like to possess, one of the most common answers is X-ray vision, which, if it became a reality, would see Superman going through the classifieds in search of a new career. You can still get a clearer perspective on the world with today's Groupon, however. For just £15, you can benefit from a £50 voucher to use towards any spectacles from the designer frame range at Specmasters (up to £110 value).
Stay focused with a choice of over 300 designer frames that include top style names such as Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford, D&G, Prada and many more. Whether you're a full-time spec-sporter or just require a little extra clarity when reading, Specmasters will also fashion single-vision lenses to your prescription in their on-site production facility.
Specmasters is the only optical outlet factory in the heart of Manchester and boasts a comprehensive and continually updated catalogue of frames from world-renowned brands. A short walk away from Piccadilly Gardens, feel free to drop in for an informal and relaxed chat with one of the friendly and experienced team members; they will be more than happy to talk you through frame styles, lens options and technical terms to help take the mystique out of your spec shopping.