Soar High Above the Skyline With Two Tickets for the City's Popular Attraction, The Wheel of Manchester for Only £5 instead of £15 - Save 67%
- Receive 25% off on a bottle of champagne and celebrate those special occasions overlooking iconic sights
- Special 10% subsidy for accompanying children making it an ultimate family experience
- The 60m ride in the sky is a must for visitors or locals who want to see Manchester as they've never seen it before
- Experience the city by day or by night
- Discounted upgrade available for a private capsule taking a maximum of 6 adults and 2 children
- Capsules have full wheelchair access, and heating
- 1 voucher per 2 persons, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid until 31/03/2011, 7 days a week
- No need to book, but remember to bring your voucher with you
- Not valid with other offers
- Please consult website for special Christmas hours
Giants have unfair advantages over regular humans. Aside from superhuman
strength and a long lifespan, the view from up there must be
spectacular. Pretend to be a behemoth version of a Homo Sapien for a day (or
for half a wheel's rotation) with the Wheel of Manchester. You and another
can take in the city's fast changing urban skyline for only £5, rather than the
usual fee of £15.
The Wheel of Manchester is a 60 metre high attraction positioned in the city centre's Exchange Square. It includes 42 fully enclosed and air- conditioned capsules and offers riders spectacular views of the city including local landmarks like Urbis, Manchester Town Hall, the CIS tower, No.1 Deansgate, Old Trafford and farther afield, the hills in the Peak district.. From waaaay up there, let your eyes feast on one of Europe's fastest changing urban landscapes. Perfect for locals and visitors alike, it is an immensely grand view of Manchester. With today's deal, you and your special plus one can may choose to experience the city by day or night. Something to worth celebrating? Receive 25% off a bottle of bubbly, and another discount to upgrade to a private capsule. Or take the whole family (or your favourite family members making a maximum of 6 people and two kiddies) in a private capsule.
Let the oooh-ing and ahh-ing commence, with these tickets to ride (the sky!).