£19.95 instead of £56.99 for 2 flights and a DVD of your day to take home at Airkix - the ultimate indoor skydiving experience - Save 65%
- Every flyer gets to take home a DVD film of their flight experience
- Go as an individual or as a group and enjoy the experience with family and friends
- Caters for all skill levels from first-time newbies to seasoned skydivers
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher codes ready
- Please book your session using the following link: http://bookings.airkix.com/booking/redeemvouchers.php
- Voucher activates on Monday 25th October at 2pm
- Voucher valid for 3 months, 7 days a week
- Not valid with other offers
In the early 70s, both the skydiving and spandex industries suffered setbacks after Superhero Unions, concerned about potential job losses, went on strike, causing havoc from Gotham to Metropolis. Support skydiving with today's Groupon. For just £19.95 wannabe Wonder Women or amateur Astro Boys can experience indoor skydiving at arguably the UK’s coolest attraction, Airkix.
With the first recreational wind tunnel being opened by Skyventure in Florida in 1998, indoor flying has made it over here and the first two purpose built wind tunnels in Europe are both in the UK, and operated by Airkix, the second of these wind tunnels being handily placed in the Trafford area of Manchester. This voucher offers the Kix Start package, with an introductory class and instruction and two amazing flights, equalling the same as three tandem skydives!
The chambers work simply and safely, circulating air that lifts flyers up and into a horizontal position. After mastering the basic moves, those who've secretly worn their pants over their trousers that day can begin to show the jets in their heels, without revealing their true identity of course. Airkix is 5 years old this month, and what better way to celebrate with them than to take advantage of this crazy offer!
What other people are saying…
“Airkix makes that flying fantasy a reality in a safe environment. There is no chance of giving yourself a heart attack thinking every second preceding your jump whether or not your parachute is going to malfunction. That is the appeal for me. This is an amazing place, a fantastic concept with friendly staff who are extremely helpful whether you are a pro skydiver or an absolute amateur like me.”