£9 Interactive Toy in Choice of Five Characters from AnnoyingMonsters.com (50% Off)
- Website with games and activities for children
- Highly commended at the Toytalk Best Cuddly Toy Awards
- Featured in The Times and Homes and Holidays Magazine
- Choice of Aggravating Alfred, Bothersome Boris, Infuriating Igor, Irritating Ethel, or Pestering Percy
- Interactive toy with snoring and giggling noises
- Record functionality where monster repeats words
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Valid from Mon 19 December 2011 at 8pm. Order online via www.ekmpowershop17.com/ekmps/shops/fiftyfifty/index.asp using Groupon codes. Excludes £2.95 postage. Allow 5-10 working days for delivery. Suitable for ages 3 and above. Order by Tue 20 Dec 2011 for Christmas delivery. Valid for option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Nothing can be compared to the imagination of kids, who think beds are trampolines, closets are secret dens, and cats enjoy jam sandwiches. Indulge in child’s play with today’s Groupon from AnnoyingMonsters.com.
Choose from the following options:
• £9 for an Aggravating Alfred Annoying Monsters interactive toy (50% off)
• £9 for a Bothersome Boris Annoying Monsters interactive toy (50% off)
• £9 for an Infuriating Igor Annoying Monsters interactive toy (50% off)
• £9 for an Irritating Ethel Annoying Monsters interactive toy (50% off)
• £9 for a Pestering Percy Annoying Monsters interactive toy (50% off)
Creeping out of cupboards,and from under the bed, these interactive monsters come with five functions, including the ability to giggle and move, as well as arriving in a choice of five characters. Suitable for ages three and above, the cuddly toys look sweet but will pester little owners for constant attention or start rudely snoring. The five little tricksters also have the ability to giggle and scream if poked in the eye, and also repeat words and phrases, meaning they shouldn't be left around pet parrots at dinnertime.
• Aggravating Alfred: orange; Bothersome Boris: blue; Infuriating Igor: red; Irritating Ethel: pink; Pestering Percy: green
• Repeat words function
• Laugh and vibration function
• Rude noise function
• Scream noise function
• If left alone the monsters start to snore
• Suitable for ages three and above
More About AnnoyingMonsters.com
Dedicated solely to creating the interactive toys, Annoying Monsters.com also has a fun-filled, vibrant website with painting, competitions, make-believe history, and monster news. The company has also concocted an exciting story for each of the Annoying Monster characters, so that kids can go online and find out about their new friend.
How It Works
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Voucher activates on Monday 19 December 2011 at 8pm
4. Go to www.ekmpowershop17.com/ekmps/shops/fiftyfifty/index.asp
5. In the checkout, enter your voucher codes
6. Have your credit/debit card details ready to pay the postage (£2.95)
Mums on The Baby Website rated the Annoying Monsters a cuddly 5/5 stars. They wrote about how their kids thoroughly enjoyed the pesky things:
If you squeeze her foot she giggles and vibrates which had my 5 year old son in stitches! You can also poke her eye and she will scream. My sons both loved pressing her hand as she then repeats back what you say to her.
– Catherine, The Baby Website, Sept 2011
My children loves Bothersome Borris[sic] (the blue annoying monster) My 9yr old son took him everywhere for a good week and used his recording feature to do what the monster is set out to do!! He also loved the rude noises he makes when you press his tummy. My 4 yr old daughter used the recording feature to also wind people up but thought the snoring when he was not played with was brilliant.
– Sheryl, The Baby Website, Aug 2011
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
your door .