Luge Ice Slide or Tubing Experience For Four People for £29 at Chill Factore (Up to 60% Off)
- UK’s longest real indoor snow slope at 180 metres
- 60m luge inspired by the Cresta Run, St. Moritz, Switzerland
- Range of bars, restaurants, and shops on site
- Close to The Trafford Centre
- Luge Ice Slide or Tubing experience
- 45 minute per session
- Optional waterproof hire available for £5 supplement
- Option to purchase additional ski or snowboard beginner level 1 lesson for £35 (up to 50% off)
- Option to purchase additional 2 hour lift pass for £15 - main slope standard applies (up to 50% off)
Limit 1 per 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone: 0161 749 2222 using voucher codes. 5 day cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Sun from 6:30pm onwards. Must be 6 years or older for luge. Must be 4 or older for tubing. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult (balcony viewing area available). Max. weight 18 stone. Luge experience not suitable for those with epilepsy. Please arrive 45 minutes early to collect tickets and equipment. Waterproof trouser and jacket hire available for £5 supplement. Call 0161 749 2222 to enquire about access for those with disabilities. Original values based on adult peak non-members. Original values verified 2 May 2012 at 5.42pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Argumentative skiers rarely agree to anything, because the opposite of yes is snow. Sleigh them on the slopes with today's Groupon from Chill Factore. Choose from the following options:• £29 for an indoor tubing experience for four people (up to 60% off)
• £29 for an indoor luge experience for four people (up to 60% off)
Offering up a cool 180-metre ski slope and a luge ice slide inspired by Swiss inclines, Chill Factore shimmers with a slick range of winter sports lessons and activities. Novice snowboarders and rubber tubers dot the crystalline surfaces of the powdery indoor snow centre, where lessons for all levels aim to educate Brits about sparkling alpine sports. Adjacent to the Trafford Centre, the arena strives to provide easy access to all clients with many activities available for those with disabilities.
Four suited-up snow-bunnies can head feet-first for 45 minutes, starting with a chilly choice between luging or tubing. Snug in the middle of a giant rubber ring, tubing customers will fly down special snow lanes in their skating donuts. Ice-demons in search of a steeper and slipperier slope can take a slide down the luge ice slide, inspired by the Cresta Run in Switzerland. Holding tight to a specialised mat complete with flashing lights, customers will whizz along the luge’s dramatic twists and turns before climbing back to the top for another downhill dash.