Located just 200 metres from Blackpool's seaside, the Long Eaton Hotel invites guests to relax on the Irish Sea coast. Visitors may take advantage of its location in the quiet North Shore area and enjoy long walks on the Queen's Promenade, practice their swing on the nearby golf course, or enjoy a live performance on the North Pier.
• This family-run hotel boasts 57 individually designed en suite rooms kitted out with hot drink-making facilities, TVs and Wi-Fi to keep guests connected.
• The restaurant uses locally sourced produce and serves an extensive selection of dishes, as well as vegetarian plates and special dietary options.
• After a hearty meal, the lounge bar provides a wide choice of tipples including wines, spirits, liqueurs and soft drinks.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double room with full English breakfast, welcome drink and late check-out
Option 1: standard
• £45 for 1 night arriving between 1 November 2013 and 30 April 2014 (Up to 40% off)
Option 2: with four-course dinner on one night
• £49 for 1 night arriving between 1 November 2013 and 30 April 2014 (Up to 51% off)
• £79 for 2 nights arriving between 1 November 2013 and 29 April 2014 (Up to 51% off)
• £99 for 3 nights arriving between 1 November 2013 and 28 April 2014 (Up to 55% off)
• Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
• Pets allowed; enquire on booking.
• Additional guests may stay; enquire on booking.
Long Eaton Hotel has an average score of 2.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Most customers appreciated the clean rooms. While some felt that the hotel presented good value for money, others enjoyed the food quality and location.
Details verified 14/10/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.