Stockport World Beer Festival Entry With Two Drinks and Printed Stein Glass for £5
- One-day entry, two drinks and a half pint logo-embossed stein
- Over 50 beers and ciders from around the world
- Live music from local cover bands at 8pm on both days
- At Masonic Guildhall, located close to Stockport train station
- Open 5pm-11pm on 28 March, and 3pm-11pm on 29 March
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Booking: Not required. Present printed Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The Stockport World Beer Festival takes place this March, offering an array of regionally themed food and live music, as well as beverages from breweries near and far. The festival features a selection of over 50 draught and bottled beers and ciders to try from countries as far and wide as America, Belgium, Germany and the Czech Republic, with visitors able to take their pick of two complimentary tipples to try. Local heroes are represented by the likes of the Deeply Vale, Ringway and Happy Valley breweries, with a selection of cover tracks performed by Tumbling Dice on Friday, and A Few Good Men on Saturday.
Choose from the following options for entry to the World Beer Festival with two drinks and a printed stein:
£5 on 28 March
£5 on 29 March