Afternoon Tea For Two for £7.20 instead of £20 at Critically Acclaimed, Macaroon by Alison Seagrave
- Includes a selection of sandwiches, homemade sultana scones and cakes
- Accompanied by homemade jam and clotted cream
- Served with a pot of tea or cup of coffee of your choice
- Open kitchen and welcoming atmosphere
- Menu by former Head Chef at Harvey Nichols
- 1 voucher per two people, may buy multiple as gifts
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid for 3 months, Tue - Sat, 12 noon to 4pm
- Limited availability on Saturday
- Available Good Friday and Easter Saturday
- Please state dietary requirements when booking
- Not valid with other offers
Alongside afternoon tea there are other, lesser known mealtimes such as morning hummus and evening jelly bean. Stick to tried and tested banquets with today's Groupon: for £7.20 instead of £20 you and a friend will receive afternoon tea at the critically acclaimed Macaroon by Alison Seagrave.
With its open kitchen area, allowing customers a glimpse into the homemade baking overseen by former resident at The Berkeley, Alison Seagrave, Macaroon is an inviting, family friendly cafe specialising in afternoon tea. Stocking quality tea and coffee by Taylors of Harrogate and illy, the menu boasts a selection of cupcakes, sandwiches, scones and of course, giant macaroons.
Groupon holders will receive a selectioon of mini sandwiches, homemade scones and cakes, served with a pot of tea or cup of coffee of their choice. Options include a range of herbal tea such as Blackberry and Elderflower and Organic Chamomile among others.
What people are saying...
Macaroon offers a feast for the eyes as well as the taste buds:
Everything is made on site, and Seagrave's cooking pedigree and fastidious sourcing (high-quality French flour, Belgian chocolate etc) shine through in the likes of her impossibly light, moist cupcakes and eponymous macaroons. These pretty, palm-sized almond discs are perfectly crisp without, densely chewy within, and filled with a variety of creams, from pistachio to peppermint.