NW 2012 Thai Festival: Admission For Two Adults (£4) or Family of Four (£5) (50% Off) Receive updates now- 50%
NW 2012 Thai Festival: Admission For Two Adults (£4) or Family of Four (£5) (50% Off)
- Thai Festival in Ramsbottom Civic Hall & Market Place
- Town centre location
- Raising money for Bury Hospice and Wat Sri Ratanaram
- Open 10am-6pm over two days
- Ceremony opened by the Lord Mayor of Bury
- Music, dance performances and kids' entertainment
- Two adult or one family ticket
- Buddhist monks, cookery demos, Jatujak market
- Traditional Muay Thai boxing, Thai language lessons
- Inflatable Temple and gladiator game
- Thai beer and cocktail garden
- Thai massage available
Fine PrintValid 26 or 27 August 2012 only.
Limit 1 per 2 people or family of 4. May buy multiple as gifts. No booking necessary. Must present Groupon upon redemption; one day entry only. Family ticket is for two adults and two children under 16. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 5 July 2012 at 4.11pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Habitually misplacing neckerchiefs, martial artists often cry "someone’s pinched Muay Thai!" Fashion a family day out with today’s Groupon and NW 2012 Thai Festival. Choose from the following options:• £4 for admission for two adults on Sunday 26 August 2012
• £5 for admission for two adults and two children on Sunday 26 August 2012
• £4 for admission for two adults on Monday 27 August 2012
• £5 for admission for two adults and two children on Monday 27 August 2012
About The Event
Careening like a wayward firefork into Ramsbottom town centre, the NW 2012 Thai Festival is a cultural explosion of colourful Thai food and traditions. Boasting an impressive array of vibrant foodstalls alongside a Muay Thai kickboxing show and children’s entertainment, the festival likes to add some spice to family days out. Finding themselves in the hubbub of the town's Civic Hall and Market Place, visitors can wander between energetic stalls, taking in a Buddhist monk ceremony or arts and crafts market before witnessing traditional Thai dancing or a fiery Hall of Flame cookery competition. Other facilities available include a classic Thai Jutajak Market and Thai beer garden.
Open: Sunday 26 August, 9am-6pm; or Monday 27 August, 9am-6pm
Takes place at Ramsbottom Civic Hall, Market Chambers, Market Place, Ramsbottom, Bury BL0 9AJ
Present Groupon voucher upon arrival for entry
Children must be under 16 for family ticket