Three Night 5* Cottage Break For Up to Six for £279 at Ribby Hall Village (Up to 49% Off)
- 5* Visit Britain holiday village
- Self-catering cottages for groups and couples
- Indoor and outdoor sports facilities and choice of six bars, 2 swimming pools and eateries
- Regular entertainment on-site
- Three night self-catering stay in an Emerald or Jasmine cottage
- Kitchen facilities and lounge
- Access to bars and restaurants
- Parking for one car
- Short drive from Blackpool and Lytham
Limit 1 per group (up to six people). May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone. Non-cancellable. Fully refundable cash bond of £100 on arrival for all single sex groups. Must be 21 or older with valid ID. Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am. Valid for Emerald or Jasmine 3 bedroom cottages only. Bed linen provided. £10 surcharge per cottage for towels, to be pre-booked before arrival.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Fusing rustic country cottage design with contemporary, stylish furnishings, the five star Ribby Hall Village welcomes guests to multi-million pound spa facilities, a host of specialist eateries, and verdant Lancashire views.
Leaf all the stress behind with today's Groupon from Ribby Hall Village:
• £279 for a three night break for up to six people in a three bedroom Emerald or Jasmine cottage
Tempting gallivanting groups with self-catered retreats, as well as stays in cosy cottages for rest-ready double acts, this stylish auberge keeps visitors content thanks to inviting dining areas and airy en suite bedrooms packed with amenities. Competitive streaks can be satiated with two on-site swimming pools, a gym, and squash courts, all tucked neatly inside the site’s sports complex.
Groups looking to feel the wind through their hair can soak in the sights at Blackpool’s Pleasure Beach, just a 10 minute spin from Ribby Hall. The famous bright lights promise leisure in abundance, with a host of adrenalin-inducing rides and a packed bill of dance acts, musicals, and comedy acts. Those after a calmer experience should take a swing at one of the many golf courses peppered around the site, or say a quick hello to the 250,000 or so wildfowl that take up residence in the Fairhaven Lake Estuary.
•Emerald or Jasmine cottage
• One double en-suite and two twin bedrooms
• Fully fitted kitchen and dining area
• Lounge with Freeview TV
• Patio area with picnic bench
• Includes heating, gas, electricity, and water
Rail: Kirkham and Wesham station welcomes regular services from Northern Rail, with direct routes to both Preston and Manchester Victoria.
Road: Reach Ribby Hall Village by the A583 or A585 off the M55, turning onto Ribby Road from the Wall Wood roundabout.
Ribby Hall Village was awarded a dreamy 4.5/5 from TripAdvisors who were particularly taken with the location, facilities and level of customer service.
Great accommodation with very high standard of fixtures and fittings. I would recommend this for a base to visit st annes, lytham, Blackpool and surrounding areas.
– Yorkshirerose169, TripAdvisor, Mar 2012
Brilliant service. Everybody was very helpful. The pool area is brilliant. There is a seperate [sic] pool area for adults which is great for our age group (60's). The children's pool area was also great for small children.
– Mavis1948, TripAdvisor, Mar 2012