Liverpool: 1 Night For Two With Breakfast and Wine for £49; Plus Dinner for £64 at Adelphi Hotel (Up to 47% Off)
- Edwardian style hotel in Liverpool city centre
- Stay in standard double room with breakfast
- Jenny's Carvery Restaurant serving hot and cold 3 course buffet style dinners
- Bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival
- Option including dinner
Purchase: No limit per stay. May buy multiple as gifts or to extend stay. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
Booking: Must book by 21 November 2013. Booking required by phone: 0871 221 1766 (Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras).
Stay Details: Valid for stay in standard double room for 2 people. Max. 2 additional children (aged 15 and under) may stay in room for per person per night supplement: £10, breakfast included or £15, breakfast and dinner included.
Original values based on stays in standard double room between 14-15 November 2013. Original values verified on 7 October 2013 at 5.27pm. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Dating back to 1914, The Adelphi Hotel Liverpool sticks to its roots with Edwardian style inside and out, paired up with all the contemporary bits and bobs. This hotel welcomes guests to the heart of the city, sitting just around the corner from Liverpool Lime Street station.
• This hotel invites guests to spacious rooms, featuring a minimalistic decor and decked in pastel colour schemes, where hot drink-making facilities and TVs may be enjoyed.
• A carvery restaurant serves up British hot and cold buffet style dinners and a tipple or two come evening time, while the American Bar offers guests a place for a nightcap before bed.
• In the Spindles Health and Leisure Club, a heated pool and gym facilities offer a little activity, while further unwinding is available in the sauna and steam room.
Included in all options: 1 night stay for two in a standard double room with breakfast and bottle of sparkling wine
• £49 (Up to 47% off)
• £64 with dinner (Up to 46% off)
• Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
• Pets are permitted for £10 per pet per night supplement or for £25 per pet per stay supplement.
• Room upgrades available from £20 supplement, subject to availability.
• Baby cot provided free of charge.
Britannia Adelphi Hotel has an average score of 3 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers appreciated the location, while some felt there was room for improvement regarding the rooms. Most guests felt that the hotel presented good value for money.
Details verified 16/10/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.