A Fine Dining Meal for Two Including Champagne on Arrival and a Starter and Main Each from The A La Carte Menu at The Northern Quarter for £25 instead of £68.50
- One of Manchester's most exclusive restaurants
- Enjoy locally sourced ingredients in adventurous dishes
- A great place for lunch or dinner
- 1 voucher per two people, Multiples may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid until 28th February 2011, Mon-Fri excluding 11th, 14th and 18th Februay 2011
- Not valid with other offers
A restaurant located in the heart of Manchester's coolest area is, of course, going to be pretty cool. Especially when it's also named after it. The Northern Quarter Restaurant and Bar is one of the city's top independent restaurants. Head Chef Anthony Fielden (who trained in the Manchester's finest eateries) serves up gutsy fresh food using prime local ingredients to impressed diners day in, day out. Today's Groupon invites you and a friend or lover to dine at The Northern quarter for £25 instead of the usual price of £68.50. For your hard earned cash you get a flute of champagne each on arrival, two starters and two mains from the à la carte menu.
The menu changes frequently to make the most of seasonal ingredients. Typical dishes include carpaccio of cheshire beef with rocket, parmesan salad and lemon oil; roast breast of Grassingham corn fed chicken with tarragon, potato galette and a rich thyme jus; and Mrs Kirkhams Lancashire cheese crumble with watercress and parsnip crisp salad. Needless to say the desserts are heavenly and hard to choose between!
This Groupon can be exchanged for £68.50 of ambitious grub at this chic restaurant. Cool without being imposing, exciting without being arrogant, make the most of this exclusive chance to discover why people are raving about TNQ - with a 64% saving!