Three Course Sunday Roast For Two (£14) or Four (£26) People at The Wilmslow Tavern (Up to 59% Off)
- Family-friendly pub serving traditional British fare
- Bar stocking selection of wines and beers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sunday roast with choice of beef, chicken or gammon and seasonal vegetables
- Starters include king prawns and fish cakes
- Desserts include chocolate fudge cake and ice cream
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. Limit 1 per table. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Valid Sun midday-7pm only. Excludes drinks. Original value based on selection of highest priced dishes.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
While a Sunday roasting involves family time and crispy potatoes, a Monday roasting involves office time and having beef with the boss. Prioritise weekends with today's Groupon from The Wilmslow Tavern. Choose from the following options:• £14 for a three course Sunday roast for two people (Up to 56% off)
• £26 for a three course Sunday roast for four people (Up to 59% off)
Dishing up hearty servings of good old pub fare, The Wilmslow Tavern is a family-friendly inn that adds to a grassroots menu with a variety of sporting and events activities. Day trips and the hosting of pool and darts teams sit in the pub's remit alongside an extensive beer and cocktail list; while free Wi-Fi is on hand for any customers finding themselves glued to a smartphone.
The three course Sunday lunch proffers a traditional menu of roasts with a choice of beef, chicken or gammon served with seasonal vegetables (£8). Meals are propped up on either side by starters such as lightly battered king prawns (£4.45), and puddings such as chocolate fudge cake (£3.45).