- Bollywood-themed Indian restaurant on Liverpool Road
- Starters include lamb malai tikka, and steamed momo dumplings
- Mains include lamb samber, T-bone steak, and karahi mix
- Glass of wine, beer or soft drink each for two or four
- Option to include a bottle of wine for two, or two bottles of wine for four
- Open seven days a week; Saturdays only 3pm-6pm
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. Limit 1 per table. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: Open seven days a week; Saturdays only 3pm-6pm. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Eat-in only. Valid on starters up to £5.95 and mains up to £14.90. Valid on 175ml glass of house wine, beer or soft drink up to £3 or bottle of house wine dependent on option chosen. Duck, seafood or mixed starter dishes available for £4 supplement each. Fish mains available for a supplement of £4 each. Excludes rice or naan bread. Excludes lobster, fillet steak and T-bone lamb steak options. Original values based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 17 May 2013 at 6.04pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The excitement of fusion cuisine is combined with a taste for Indian cinema at Bollywood Masala, a contemporary restaurant on Liverpool Road. Starters include marinated malai lamb tikka (usually £5.95), and can be followed with a main such as the Mughal-e-Azam with chicken, capsicum, onion and cheese (usually £14.90). The meal can be accompanied by a glass of house wine, beer or soft drink each (up to £3), or alternatively a bottle of wine per two people (£12.50).
The full menu can be found here.
Choose from the following options for a two-course Indian meal:
• £25 with a bottle of wine for two people (Up to 54% off)
• £35 with wine, beer or a soft drink for four people (Up to 63% off)
• £45 with two bottles of wine for four people (Up to 58% off)