- Online course covering planning and managing resources
- Self-paced learning from home
- Online interactive training material consisting of self-assessments and exercises to help track learning progress
- Focus on the people side of project management
- Technical, leadership and interpersonal skills taught
- Includes practice exams
- Preparation for ITIL Foundation Certificate exam
- 12 months’ access to course material, 24 hours a day
- Full customer support 24 hours, Monday-Friday
Further information: Valid for 12 months’ access from redemption date. Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser required to access training. Applicants for an NUS card must be aged 16 or older to qualify. Exam fees not included. Software not included but not essential to complete training. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Orders fulfilled by e-Careers.com. Original values verified on 6 June 2013 at 9.38am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Using Your Groupon: Place order by 17 July 2013 at http://www.e-careers.com/redeem-voucher, by copying and pasting your Groupon code into required field. Course log in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
For more on Groupon Goods, pricing and delivery, see the FAQ.
Bolstering people skills through hours of online learning, this course goes beyond basic project management to impart the talents needed to manage a team and communicate effectively. Business minds can get to grips with aspects such as planning, organising, securing and managing resources. With 12 months’ access to a wealth of materials including practice exams, enlistees will be fully prepared for any ITIL exams they may wish to take in the future.
Today's Groupon offers Online ITIL Project Management Course for £49, distributed by e-Careers.com.
• Online course focusing on the people side of project management
• Covers planning, organising, securing and managing resources
• Includes practice exams
• Prepares for ITIL Foundation Certificate exam
• 12 months unlimited access to course material 24 hours a day
• Full customer support 24 hours Monday-Friday
• For full course information click here
• Project Management from a People Perspective
• Project Management
• Project Management 2011
• Agile Project Management - Strategy and Analysis
• Agile Project Management - Practices & Development
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
e-Careers.comFor returns info see