Personalised Spoof Newspapers from £5 from Scooped! (Up to 57% Off)
- Papers written by journalists
- Head editor has 10 years of senior sub editor experience
- Story and pictures are written to customer specifications
- Delivery within 5 working days
- One, two, or three newspapers
- Father's Day gift idea
Limit 1 per redemption; 1 Groupon code for 1, 2, or 3 newspapers. May buy multiple as gifts. Valid from 8pm the next working day. Redeem online at www.makingthenews.co.uk. Excludes £2.99 postage per newspaper. Allow 4-5 working days for delivery. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
If news wasn’t news, it would be olds, which is so last year. Stay celebrated with today’s Groupon from Scooped! Choose from the following options:• £5 for one personalised spoof newspaper (50% off)
• £9 for two personalised spoof newspapers (55% off)
• £13 for three personalised spoof newspapers (57% off)
With a custom-written front-page story and pictures of choice, these papers make it possible for Joe Bloggs to make the headlines without causing too much of a stir. Customers can create breaking news about significant birthdays, dancing dogs, or new born babies, in the style of bestselling mags, rags, or broadsheets, edited and arranged by professional journalists. Delivery within five working days makes cover girls and boys feel famous quicker than a TV talent show, without having to bluff any paps.
• One, two, or three customised newspaper cover stories
• Choose the headline, story theme, and give details
• Customise the text and add photos
• Designed and written by a team that includes qualified, experienced journalists
• When a multiple newspaper package has been purchased, the newspapers can be redeemed separately using the same voucher codes
Empowering anyone to declare their love or mark an occasion as front page news, this company is spearheaded by the journalistic nous of a former national news Senior Sub Editor of ten years. Kicking off the printing press in 2005, the company has covered all range of stories, from the Best Mother in the World Awards for Mother’s Day, to the birth of new babies, birthdays, and retirements.
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm the next working day
4. Go to www.makingthenews.co.uk
5. In the checkout, enter your voucher codes
6. Have your credit/debit card details ready to pay the £2.99 postage
Scooped!For returns info contact
customer services .