Two Courses of Indian and Bangladeshi Cuisine For Two (£11) or Four (£21) at Spice Lounge (Up to 65% Off)
- Authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine
- Range of speciality dishes
- Bishops Auckland town location
- Starter and main for two or four
- Starters include chicken tikka paneer, and stuffed pepper
- Main options include fish jaflongee, and special balti
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid Tue-Thu 6pm-11pm; Fri 6pm-midnight; Sat 5.30pm-midnight; Sun 5.30pm-11pm. Limited availability Fri and Sat. Eat in only, not valid for take-away. New clients only. Valid for starter up to £4.95, and main up to £9.95 each only. King prawn, mixed grill or mixed thali main options incur £2 surcharge. Steak main option incurs £5 surcharge. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 3 July 2012 at 1.58pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Concocting a mouth-watering menu of imported Indian and Bangladeshi dishes, Spice Lounge invites Durham-based diners to sample a sweeping range of chef specialities and traditional favourites.
Letting taste buds lead the way, parties of two or four can browse the distinctive menu before selecting a starter of choice. The stuffed pepper (£4.95) is filled with chicken tikka and baked in a clay oven, and the fish pokora (£4.75) supplies a spicy, deep fried option. Mains include a tandoori rost (£8.95) stir-fry, while the cox bazzar special (£8.95) combines chicken, meat, and prawns with mushrooms and selected spices.
Choose from the following options:
• £21 for two courses of Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine for four people (Up to 65% off)