- Two-course Sunday carvery lunch
- Starters such as tempura king prawns or duck spring rolls
- Main-course meats: roast turkey, beef or gammon
- Served with Yorkshire pudding, stuffing, seasonal vegetables, sauces and gravy
- 20% off accommodation available if booked on the day
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: Valid Sun midday-6pm; last seating 4.30pm. Valid on option purchased only. Original values based on most expensive options and verified 22 May 2013 at 6.08pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The White Rose Hotel is passionate about the virtues of the Great British pub, combining classic food with a grand selection of cask ales. Sundays are always a special event at the White Rose, with the kitchen rustling up a traditional carvery complete with all the juicy trimmings, including stuffing and Yorkshire puddings. Diners can choose a starter, then make their selection of roast turkey, beef or gammon.
Choose from the following options for a two-course Sunday carvery:
• £25 for four people (Up to 55% off)
The full menu can be found here.