Afternoon Tea For Two (£14) or Four (£26) at Letchworth Hall Hotel (Up to 62% Off)
- 17th century manor house hotel
- Eight acres of private grounds
- Close to market towns including Hitchin and Baldock
- Traditional Hertfordshire afternoon tea
- Includes fruit scones, clotted cream, and preserves
- Homemade patisseries and sandwiches also served
- Selection of speciality teas
- Champagne available for £7 surcharge per person
- 25% off offered for a return visit for Sunday lunch
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 8 people per table. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid 12pm-4pm only. ‘Pink Fizz Afternoon Tea’ available for £7 surcharge per person. Must be 18 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol. Valid on option purchased only. Original value verified 20 June 2012 at 11.03am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A clean palate is essential before enjoying a cuppa, devouring a desert or painting a postmodern masterpiece. Treat your taste buds with today’s Groupon from Letchworth Hall Hotel. Choose from the following options:• £14 for an afternoon tea for two with scones and sandwiches (59% off)
• £26 for an afternoon tea for four with scones and sandwiches (62% off)
A time-tested building dating back to the 17th century, Mercure Letchworth Hall treats tired heads and rumbling bellies with elegant furnishings and innovative culinary treats. The former manor house welcomes visitors into eight acres of private grounds, with verdant views pleasing eyes while tongues are tickled with traditional British cuisine and a range of afternoon teas. Weary heads can also find refuge in the hotel’s many en suite rooms, resting legs or taking a short stroll to nearby market town sights.
Rolling into leafy Hertfordshire surroundings, hungry double acts can indulge in one of the hotel’s coveted afternoon tea. The experience will begin with a selection of fruit scones, clotted cream, and preserves, followed by homemade patisseries and an array of sandwiches. After sinking teeth into fillings including Scottish smoked salmon and free range egg with mustard cress, pairings can end by washing down flavours with a choice of warming speciality teas. For a touch of sparkle, diners can upgrade to a Pink Fizz afternoon tea for an additional £7 per person.