This online course can wheel student drivers through the theory and essential skills of the road, allowing them to get to grips with the rules before they have to use them. Including training for theory and practical tests, the course features interactive video-based lessons and tests, as well as over 800 theory test questions, hazard perception tests, and assessments to practice on. The course is designed to be completed in around 30 hours, but as it’s taken online, students can set their own speed limit.
• Online training for driving theory and practical tests
• Over 800 theory test questions and assessments
• Hazard Perception practice clips
• Interactive video-based learning and practice
• Covers speed choices, close following/distance training, self-evaluation, anticipation and awareness
• E-learning modules cover topics such as anticipation and awareness, overtaking, the environment, the effects of alcohol, speed choices, and what happens in a crash
• Customer support available 24 hours Monday – Friday
• Takes approximately 30 hours to complete
• Course material available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 12 months from the date of redemption
Since its launch in 2002, e-Careers.com has offered an array of vital and exciting training programmes, built up with a broad, dynamic brush. As an e-learning platform, the company offers bespoke, flexible courses that enable students to work in their own way. e-Careers.com’s skill development expertise have shaped careers in sectors from healthcare and the armed forces, to schools, colleges, and university rooms decked in traffic-cones.
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
e-Careers currently boast 377 reliably-informed Likes on Facebook Though the Online Driver Training is still to be widely reviewed, 74% of 638 Groupon customers recommended e-Careers. While opinions varied on certain courses and the approaches to instruction, in general feedback complimented the support staff as well as content of training modules.