Top Price Ticket to Legally Blonde, The Musical for £33 at The Savoy Theatre (£66.50 Value)
- Won seven awards in London
- Laurence Olivier award for Best New Musical 2011
- Acclaim from Metro, Heart FM, The Daily Telegraph and more
- Nearest tube Covent Garden, Embankment, or Charing Cross
- One top price show ticket
- Valid for Mon-Fri performances
- Tickets to be collected or can be posted for a small fee
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required, subject to availability. No cancellation or exchange once booking has been made. Collect ticket at box office on day of show or postage incurs £1.50 surcharge. Valid Mon-Fri 7.30pm and Thu 2.30pm and 7.30pm only. Original value based on highest priced ticket rate.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Being legally blonde is preferred to being illegally blonde, which can lead to suspicious looks, crafty jokes, and unwanted attention from the fashion police. Have more fun with today's Groupon: £33 for a top price ticket to see Legally Blonde, The Musical at The Savoy Theatre.
About the event
Guilty of running away with armfuls of theatre accolades, Legally Blonde has been deemed Best New Musical by both the Laurence Olivier awards and Whatsonstage.com. The show provides all the humour, glamour, and plot from the original Hollywood film, all to the backing track of 18 memorable songs, with 19 costume changes keeping viewers firmly on their toes. Taking place at the Strand's historic Savoy Theatre, all the action and thrills of the show and its stars are encompassed in the surrounding glories of this famous stage.
Sitting down in one of the Savoy's top seats, customers can take in a glittering evening performance on a weekday, or pop along for a Thursday matinee. The curtain will lift at 7.30pm, or 2.30pm for the early show, with ice-creamy replenishments and items from the bar available to keep demanding taste buds, parched tongues and stomach rumbles at bay.
• Venue: Savoy Theatre
• Accessible by bus routes: 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 23, 87, 91, 139, 176
• Nearest tubes: Charing Cross, Embankment, Covent Garden
• Nearest railway station: Charing Cross
• Show times: 7.30pm Mon-Wed, Fri; 2.30pm and 7.30pm Thu
• Tickets to be collected from Savoy ticket office, or can be posted for a £1.50 fee