Three Courses of British Fare with Coffee For Two (£16), Four (£30) or Six (£45) at The Lion at Wicken (Up to 60% Off)
- Current site has housed a pub for two centuries
- Boasts original features combined with contemporary interiors
- Serves classic pub fare with a modern twist
- Starter, main, and dessert each British and European classics
- Locally sourced ingredients
- Vegetarian options available
- Coffees included
Limit 1 per 2 or 4. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. Not valid on Sundays. Mediterranean platter to share counts as two starters. Gambas incurs £4 surcharge . Surf and turf incurs £2 surcharge. Sirloin steak incurs £4 surcharge. Excludes alcohol. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A restaurant’s success is often measured using the total guests served, the amount of drinks ordered, and the number of serviette animals created. Sort out your dining data with today’s Groupon at The Lion at Wicken. Choose from the following options:• Three courses of British fare for two people plus coffee (Up to 60% off)
• Three courses of British fare for four people plus coffee (Up to 63% off)
• Three courses of British fare for six people plus coffee (Up to 63% off)
With a public house having stood on this site since the turn of the 19th century, The Lion at Wicken follows in fine traditional footsteps with original features traversing a cosy setting serving classic real ales and hearty home-cooked fare. Tales abound of the previous landlords and ladies over the previous two centuries, as photographs and memories merge with the contemporary interior touches and the fresh approach of the kitchen.
Sourcing as much produce locally as possible, the chefs provide a menu of both old and new-fashioned foods for gastronomic guests to choose a three course meal from, with starter, main, and dessert, whether in a party of two, four, or six. Dishes include warming and familiar sausage and mash (£7), creamy salmon carbonara (£10), and a piquant chilli-con-carne (£7), and coffee is included for all diners.