Zombie Paintballing Experience With 100 Paintballs and Light Lunch at Skirmish Paintball Games (Up to 88% Off)
- Paintballing for two (£5), four (£8), ten (£15) or fifteen (£19) people
- Eight themed game zones set within 100 acres
- 100 paintballs each and safety equipment included
- Light snack noodle lunch included
- Experienced marshalls
- Located between Oxford and Milton Keynes
- Sessions run 9.15am to 4pm
Purchase: Limit 1 per group (2, 4, 10 or 15 people). May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required by phone. 72-hour cancellation policy.
Further Information: £7 refundable deposit per person required on booking. Deposit can be exchanged for 100 paintballs or refunded after the event. Must be 11 or older; groups of under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid at Finmere World War 2 Military Base, Buckingham, Milton Keynes (MK18 4JT) location only. Full day of play may require more than 100 paintballs.Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 10 May 2013 at 11.32am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The adventure experts at Skirmish Paintball Games have kept the flag of fun flying across the UK for over 27 years. Ducking and diving through natural woodland, sharpshooters can play a range of games, such as Bomb Shelters and Missile Launch. A purpose-built Rest & Recuperation area is also available for post-game snacking and rousing pre-game speeches.
As the living dead sweep through the wooded grounds, sharpshooters will don coveralls and goggles as they head out in search of the baddies.
Armed with a semi-automatic paintball marker, complete with CO2 canisters and 100 shots, visitors will have to avoid the shots of enemies roaming around the themed outdoor arena as experienced marshalls keep the action secure.
Choose from the following options:
• £8 for paintballing for four people (81% off)
• £15 for paintballing for ten people (86% off)
• £19 for paintballing for fifteen people (88% off)
Skirmish Paintball GamesSee The Fine Print for location