People often get into trouble when counting sheep because calculators don't make comfortable pillows. Turn the tables with today's Groupon: £59 for an official Sage accounting four course bundle distributed by Learndirect.
Adding up to easy learning, these official Sage Accounting courses give aspiring number crunchers the tools to keep the books in good working order. The bundle consists of four courses: Bookkeeping stage 1 and 2, Instant Accounts and Sage 50 Accounts for budding digits, and tots up over 20 hours of learning. With twelve months of instant online access, on-screen simulations and interactive quizzes, the course comprehensively takes learners through all the basics, to make calculators wish they had a mind of their own.
• 4 hour course; 12 months’ access
• Understand the basics of bookkeeping
• Get to grips with double entry bookkeeping
• Better understand how to work with customers and suppliers
• Understand VAT and VAT returns
• 5 hour course; 12 months access
• Do accounting for reduction
• Do accounting for write-offs
• Reconcile Sage Bookkeeping with your bank account
• Apply performance measures
• 8 hour course; 12 months access
• Enter accounting data
• Use Sage Instant Accounts to create products and invoices
• Back up and check data then correct any accounting mistakes
• Cross check your bank statement with the transactions you’ve made
• Produce and print a VAT return and know what to do at a period end
• 6 hour course; 12 months access
• Understand the three ledger systems – Nominal, Sales and Purchases
• Understand the choice of methods for standard VAT and VAT cash accounting
• Record product and service invoices and credit notes
• Back up, restore, and verify data
• Correct and errors or reverse transactions
• Reconcile your bank account against your bank statement
• Set up new user access, customise it, and test it
For over a decade, Learndirect has been educating the masses, standing three million students strong. The company offers nationally-recognised courses in subjects as diverse as maths and food hygiene, all studied online at the learner’s own pace.
1. Buy your Groupon
2. After the deal ends we email you the Groupon, containing your 'Groupon code'
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date
4. Go to www.learndirect.co.uk/grouponsage2012
5. In the checkout, enter your Groupon code, Security code, and REF number; this information can be found on the voucher PDF
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.