Great Xmas Gift: £25 for £50 Worth of Clothing and Accessories at American Apparel Online
- Browse the online store from the comfort of your own home
- Broad array of timeless garments for men and women
- Numerous accessories available including bags, belts, wallets and hats
- Responsible manufacturer that does not use sweatshops and sources materials from ethical outlets
- PLEASE NOTE: This deal is only valid online, please check your Groupon city page to see if you have a local store
- 1 voucher per person; maximum of 1 additional voucher purchasable as gift
- No change or credit will be applicable on transactions lower than £50
- Voucher valid for 3 months from date of purchase
- Not valid on Multi-Packs, California Select Vintage, Multibrand products, or shoes.
- Not valid with other offers or sale items
Unlike our favourite cartoon animals, most of us can't get away with wearing collars and ties without shirts. Shy away from making the same fashion mistakes as Yogi and pals whilst boosting your wardrobe's credentials with today's en vogue Groupon. For just £25 you can purchase £50 worth of ethical clothing and accessories at American Apparel online.
At its massive garment works in downtown Los Angeles, American Apparel designs, knits, cuts, dyes, and sews an eclectic lineup of stylish, well-fitting fashion basics. Feed a hungry closet with a chic cornucopia of comfortable classics, such as the organic unisex V-neck (£15) or unisex Flex Fleece Zip Hoody (£38). Their new lines of knitwear will introduce fashionable femmes to familiar pieces recast in new fabrics and colours, such as a unisex French Terry Sweatshirt (£39).
For the winter months or long summer staring contests with obstinate air conditioners, American Apparel also packs a full line of outerwear featuring denim jackets (£65) and oversized pocket cardigans (£36). Alternatively, shop for a smaller version of yourself by browsing American Apparel's kids collection, stocked with miniature versions of many of the chain's most popular products.
A socially responsible vertically integrated production model and a systematic aversion to waste allow American Apparel to staff its sweatshop-free facility with 7,500 smile-wearing workers, while keeping its prices low and its environmental impact to a minimum.
In-store prices may vary from those listed online.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
American Apparel. See fine print
for more details