Although seemingly sweet and innocent, crookies are the scourge of kitchens with frequent biscuit mocking and stealing of prized potatoes. Take a bite out of crime with today's Groupon distributed by Bakers Pantry.
Bringing together a mix of sweet treats, these hefty hampers celebrate the talents of British bakers, with a prized collection of award-winning, classic, and unusual biscuits. The selection of handmade crumblers has been lauded by the Great Taste Awards, with banoffe oaties, oat crunchies, and Cornish fairings all taking their spots on the pudding podium. After sinking teeth into rich chocolate chunks and soft, buttery textures, customers can enjoy one month's membership to the Luxury Biscuit Club, with seven biscuits delivered to silence bellies each month that they choose to uphold the membership.
• Hamper of 63 hand-made biscuits and cookies
• All products sourced from British bakeries
• Tasting and provenance notes on every family baker
• One month Luxury Biscuit Club membership with at least 7 chosen biscuits delivered; same for each month continued
• 18 rocky road mini bites freshly cooked by franks luxury biscuits
• 12 original Cornish fairings 'spoil yourself' biscuits, by Furniss of Cornwall
• 10 Irvings luxury chocolate chip cookies, from artisan Scottish baker
• 8 Gold Star Award-winning banoffee oaties, from Reids of Caithness
• 8 oat & cranberry crunch 'to die for' biscuits, from Daisy lake
• 6 Great Taste Award-winning oak crunchies, from Country Fare
• 1 giant, American-style triple choc cookie from Galeta Kitchen
Dedicated to uncovering some of the country’s finest hidden sugary gems, Bakers Pantry scour the land in order to shine a spotlight on tastes sweeter than a puppy’s hug. Stacking soft traditional shortbreads beside innovative baking creations, the company keep biscuit lovers content with monthly packages and in-depth notes on the hand-made treats contained inside.
1. Buy your Groupon using the 'Buy it Now' button
2. After the deal ends we email you the Groupon, containing your 'Groupon code'
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date
4. Go to www.bakerspantry.co.uk/groupon
5. In the checkout, enter your Groupon code; found on the emailed PDF
6. Have your credit/debit card details ready to pay the postage (£2.75)
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.