Bespoke Tailored Shirt For Man or Woman for £24 from Bivolino.com (Up to 51% Off)
- Wide choice of fabrics
- Monogram and fit of choice
- Plain, structured plain, stripes, checks, and print patterns
- Choose collar and sleeve types
- One-off special offer
- Pocket, placket and button options
- Altered free until satisfied
- Initials can be placed on one of ten possible locations
- Patented biometric sizing technology
Groupon valid for 1 shirt, may buy multiple as gifts. Max 2 per person. Voucher activates Mon 3 October 2011 at 8pm. Redeem online at www.bivolino.com/en/default.html. Includes delivery. Allow 4-5 weeks for delivery. Valid for Bespoke Basics style shirt only. Extra options can be ordered for surcharge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taking the shirt off a man’s back is only condoned when it’s required to use as a parachute, to win hearts and minds by wrapping up lost puppies, or both together in a daring military rescue from a nose-diving Beagle. Be a high sartorial flyer with today’s Groupon: £24 for a bespoke tailored shirt for a man or a woman from Bivolino.com.
With several fabric options to help achieve the perfect balance of warmth, style, and stare-proofing, a brand new bespoke shirt is considerably more imposing than drafty old new clothes like the proverbial Emperor’s. The customer’s conception of a perfect shirt is nursed through several stages, covering fabric, pattern, design, personalised monograms in different colours and fonts, sizing and fit, and extras like matching boxers, handkerchiefs or tie fixes. In between five and six weeks, customers can cast off their curtain cloaks and assume perfect new clothes, which will be invisibly altered for free until they fit faultlessly.
• Fabric options include silk, polyester, and 2ply Egyptian cotton
• Patterns include plain, structured plain, stripes, checks, and prints
• All colours, finishes and structures
• Nine collar types with extra features to choose
• Seven sleeve and cuff options with contrast option and pocket option
• Placket and buttons options include colours, pearl finishes, and concealed plackets
• Base hem can be curved, gusseted or straight
• Customised monogram with four colour and three font options
• Comfort, regular or slim fit with customised measurements
• Satisfaction guarantee: the first shirt will be altered free until the customer is fully satisfied
More About Bivolino.com
Committed to a sustainable business model, biodegradable packaging, and environmentally conscious logistics, Bivolino.com introduces new measures most years in order to reduce its carbon footprint. They make shirts for women and men, and also sell ties and cufflinks. A cute orange squirrel has crouched on their logo since they began the successful acorns-for-buttons swap as a way of uniting the world’s fluffiest tail-ors.
How It Works
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Voucher activates on Monday 3 October 2011 at 8pm
4. Go to http://www.bivolino.com/en/default.html
5. In the checkout, enter your voucher codes
6. Allow 6 weeks for delivery
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
Bivolino.comReturns: Douelou N.V - Bivolino.com, High Tech Science Park 1, Lab 9, Campuslaan 1
3590 Diepenbeek Belgium