Bespoke Shirt for £24 from Bivolino.com (Up to 51% Off)
- Monogram and fit of choice
- Structured plain, stripes, and checked patterns
- Collar and sleeve choices
- Pocket, placket, and button options
- Many cotton fabric options
- Comprehensive five-step online design process
- Fabric upgrades and extra options available for surcharge
- Altered free until satisfied
Limit 1 per redemption. May buy multiple. Valid from 8pm the next working day. Order online at www.bivolino.com/groupon using Groupon codes. Excludes £4 postage. Allow 4 weeks for delivery. Original value based on most expensive options. Valid for Bespoke Basics style shirt only. Extra options can be ordered for surcharge. For enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Bespoke should not be confused with bee-spoke, the rare occurrence of a honey-maker voicing its opinions on fashion. Make a buzz with today’s Groupon: £24 for a bespoke shirt for men or women from Bivolino.com.
With a pick ‘n’ mix of fabric, pattern, sizing, and collar options in the step-by-step process, these bespoke shirts will clothe men and women folk in a sweet style and fit. The five-step tailoring procedure covers fabric, pattern, design, personalised monograms, and sizing and fit options, to produce a shirt made up of dreams, like a smart fairy Godmother. In four weeks, customers can cast off their curtain cloaks and assume perfect new clothes, which will be invisibly altered for free until they fit faultlessly.
• Patterns include structured plain, stripes, and checks
• Various colours, finishes, and structures
• Nine collar types with extra features to choose
• Seven sleeve and cuff options with contrast and pocket option
• Placket and buttons options include colours, pearl finishes, and concealed plackets
• Base hem can be curved, gusseted or straight
• Customised monogram with four colour and three font options
• Comfort, regular, or slim fit with customised measurements
• 3D viewing online
• Altered for free until satisfied
• Upgrades to other materials and patterns available for a surcharge
More About Bivolino.com
Committed to a sustainable business model, biodegradable packaging, and environmentally conscious logistics, Bivolino.com frequently introduces new measures to reduce its carbon footprint. The company creates shirts for women and men, and also provides a range of ties and cufflinks for finishing touches. A cute orange squirrel has crouched on their logo since they began the successful acorns-for-buttons swap as a way of uniting the world’s fluffiest tail-ors.
How It Works
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3.Your Groupon activates at 8pm the next working day
4. Go to www.bivolino.com/groupon
5. In the checkout, enter your voucher codes
6. Have your credit/debit card details ready to pay the postage (£4)
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
Bivolino.comReturns: Douelou N.V - Bivolino.com, High Tech Science Park 1, Lab 9, Campuslaan 1
3590 Diepenbeek Belgium