Choice of New Season Ed Hardy Hoodies for £49 from Born on The Streets (84% Off)
- One of the UKs leading Ed Hardy stockists
- New season Ed Hardy brand
- Eight different designs
- Zip up and pullover styles
- Choice of S, M, L, XL, and XXL
- 80% cotton 20% polyester
Limit 1 per redemption. May buy multiple. Voucher activates Wed 9 November 2011 at 8pm. Redeem online at: www.bornonthestreets.com/products/cats/mens/types/groupon-special-hoodies/ using Groupon voucher codes. Excludes £2.95 postage for UK mainland or £5.99 for NI. Allow up to 7 days for delivery. 7 day returns policy on faulty products only once redeemed. Valid for sizes up to XXL.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Before the hoody, those with a cold heads had to resort to wearing hats, growing long hair, or employing a chicken to sit on their head all winter. Rule the roost with today’s Groupon: £49 for a new season Ed Hardy hoody from Born On The Streets.
Apparel brand Ed Hardy was born after a chance meeting between world-famous tattoo artist Don Ed Hardy and fashion icon Christian Audigier. The tattoo motif hoody range stays true to Ed Hardy’s style, adorned in vibrant skull logos on the chest or his famous squiggly signature. With seven different zip-up designs as well as one pullover, and sizes ranging from small to extra-extra-large, customers can find a jumper to suitably hug them in just the right way. The new season hoodies are created from 80% soft cotton and are available in a range of classic colours from olive green to jet black.
• Styles include: ‘Battle Special’ in off white, ‘Born Free’ in olive, ‘Brad Special’ in black, ‘Bulldog Special’ in grey, ‘Keith Richards Special’ in navy, ‘LKS Core’ in grey, ‘Love Kills Slowly Special’ in grey, and ‘Two Sword’ in red
• Choose from small, medium, large, extra-large, and extra-extra-large
• Eight designs including zip-up and pullover styles
More About Born On The Streets
One of the UK’s leading Ed Hardy shops and True Religion Jeans stockists, Born on The Streets is committed to on styling the nation in top urban brands. The clothing store offers a range of exclusive clothing from each brand and keeps customers updated on their products and events with an online blog.
How It Works
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Voucher activates on Wednesday 9 November 2011 at 8pm
4. Go to www.bornonthestreets.com/products/cats/mens/types/groupon-special-hoodies
5. In the checkout, enter your voucher codes
6. Have your credit/debit card details ready to pay the postage
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
Born on the StreetsFor returns info see