Ed Hardy Knitted Hoody From a Choice of Five Designs for £49 from Born On The Streets (87% Off)
- One of the UKs leading Ed Hardy stockists
- Tattoo artist Ed Hardy inspired
- Street styles and brands
- Five different designs
- At least two colours per design
- Cotton and lambswool fabric
- Vibrant design on the back
- Zip-up front
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Valid from Tue 13 Dec 2011 at 8pm. Order online at: www.bornonthestreets.com/products/cats/mens/types/groupon-knitwear using Groupon codes. Excludes £2.95 postage. Allow up to 10 days for delivery.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Before the hoody, those with a cold heads had to resort to wearing hats, growing long hair, or employing a chicken to sit on their head all winter. Rule the roost with today’s Groupon: £49 for an Ed Hardy knitted hoody in choice of five different designs from Born On The Streets.
Apparel brand Ed Hardy was born after a chance meeting between world-famous tattoo artist Don Ed Hardy and fashion icon Christian Audigier. The tattoo motif hoody range stays true to Ed Hardy’s style, adorned in vibrant skull logos on the back, tattoo-esque doodles on the sleeves, or his signature squiggle on the chest. With five different zip-up designs and sizes ranging from medium to extra-extra-large, customers can find a jumper to hug them in just the right way. The new season hoodies are created from cotton mixed with lambswool and are available in a range of classic colours: grey, black and khaki green.
• Styles include Death Before Dishonour in grey or black, Jumping Panther in grey or black, King Dog in grey or black, Love Kills Slowly in grey, khaki green or black or Tiger Face in grey
• Made from cotton and lambswool
• Large, vibrant design on the back
• Zip-up front
More About Born On The Streets
One of the UK’s leading Ed Hardy shops and True Religion Jeans stockists, Born on The Streets is committed to styling the nation in top urban brands. The clothing store offers exclusive garb from a range of brands and keeps customers updated through an online blog.
How It Works
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Voucher activates on Tuesday 13 December 2011 at 8pm
4. Go to www.bornonthestreets.com/products/cats/mens/types/groupon-knitwear
5. In the checkout, enter your voucher codes
6. Have your credit/debit card details ready to pay the postage (£2.95)
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
Born on the StreetsFor returns info see