The Official Beatles Yellow Submarine Collection Limited Edition Sunglasses for £85 from Born On The Streets (43% Off)
- Urban styles and brands
- Official Beatles eyewear
- Limited edition Yellow Submarine Collection
- Ten styles to choose from
- Designs include aviators, round hippy glasses, big bug-eyed shades, and wayfarer styles
- Each style has at least two colour options
- Come in official matching case
Limit 1 per redemption. May buy multiple. Valid from 8pm the next working day. Order online at www.bornonthestreets.com/products/cats/mens/types/sunglasses using Groupon codes. Excludes £4.95 postage. Allow 7-10 working days for delivery.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The Beatles sunglasses shouldn’t be confused with beetle's sunglasses, teeny tiny shades for bugs that fancy looking stylish in the shrubbery. Get sound style with today’s Groupon: £85 for a pair of The Beatles official limited edition Yellow Submarine sunglasses from Born On The Streets.
These limited edition shades will help Beatles fans keep the sun out in 60s style, especially during a hard day’s night, or when looking at a yellow submarine. The collection boasts a choice of ten styles, including classic aviators, big, bug-eyed numbers, and John Lennon-esque hippy shades, so sun-seekers can echo the icon’s famous fashion. Arriving in the official Yellow Submarine sunglasses case, the shades can be used as a collectable, for wear, or as an accessory for a favourite toy.
• Limited edition shades
• Ten styles to choose from
• Styles include aviators, round hippy glasses, big bug-eyed shades, and wayfarer designs
• Each pair comes with official Yellow Submarine sunglasses case
More About Born On The Streets
As one of the UK’s leading Ed Hardy and True Religion stockists, Born On The Streets has demonstrated its commitment to styling the nation in the space of a decade. This urban clothing store bedecks customers in exclusive garb from an array of recognised brands, while also keeping them updated through its blog.
How It Works
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm the next working day
4. Go to www.bornonthestreets.com/products/cats/mens/types/sunglasses/
5. In the checkout, enter your voucher codes
6. Have your credit/debit card details ready to pay the postage (£4.95)
Though the Yellow Submarine Collection is yet to be widely reviewed, The Beatles Eyewear currently boasts over 800 Likes on Facebook.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
Born on the StreetsFor returns info see