From bustling habitats to musical clothing, this course helps writers to free their imaginations and let their inner child guide their tales. The 12 modules help to unlock a magical world of mythical creatures, princesses and superheroes, guiding budding authors through story structure, plot, dialogue and style. The course will also include handy tips on how to find a good illustrator, and how to avoid editorial slip-ups.
Today's Groupon offers a children’s story writing course for £12, distributed by Careers for Travel.
• 12-module online children’s story writing course
• Learn about story structure, plot lines, dialogue and writing styles
• Discover how to find a good illustrator, and how to avoid editorial slip-ups
• Course content available online 24-7
• No time limit
• Introduction To Writing Children’s Story Books
• Age Groups And Story Types
• Choosing And Developing Setting
• Developing Credible Characters
• Writing Dialogue
• Plotting, Storyline, And Theme
• Writing For Under Sevens
• Writing For Seven To Twelve Year-Olds
• Writing For Teenagers
• Writing Fantasy And Science Fiction
• Writing Non-Fiction
• Writing Drama And Screenplays
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
In a Nutshell
- 12-module online children’s story writing course
- Learn about story structure, plot lines, dialogue and writing styles
- Discover how to find a good illustrator, and how to avoid editorial slip-ups
- Course content available online 24-7
- No time limit
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 10 per person. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Further information: By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Orders fulfilled by Digital Sea Ltd. Original values verified on 20 June 2013 at 5.18pm.
Using Your Groupon: Enrol by 16 August 2013 at www.WriteStoryBooksForChildren.com/voucher, by copying and pasting your Groupon code into required field.
For more on Groupon Goods, pricing and delivery, see the FAQ.