Bolstering people skills through hours of online learning, this course goes beyond basic project management to impart the talents needed to manage a team and communicate effectively. Business minds can get to grips with aspects such as interdepartmental communication, managing stakeholders, balancing multiple projects, and leadership skills. With 12-months access to a wealth of materials including practice exams, enlistees will be fully prepared for an ITIL exam (not included) when the proving time comes.
Today's Groupon offers an online ITIL project management master course for £49, distributed by e-Careers.com.
• Online course focussing on the people side of project management
• Covers planning, organising, securing and managing resources
• Topics include interdepartmental communication, stakeholders and key documentation
• Technical, leadership and interpersonal skills taught
• Includes practice exams
• Prepares for ITIL Foundation Certificate exam (not included)
• 12 months unlimited access to course material 24 hours a day
• Full customer support 24 hours Monday-Friday
• For full course information click here
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
• Project Management from a People Perspective
• Project Management
• Project Management 2011
• Agile Project Management - Strategy and Analysis
• Agile Project Management - Practices & Development