When being called in to play with a dodgy server, IT technicians should bring a screwdriver, not a tennis racket. The ball’s in your court with today’s Groupon: £79 for a six course bundle of CompTIA online IT technician training courses including Windows 7 configuration from E-Careers.com.
The six sections of this home-learning online course can transform aspiring IT professionals into more-than-competent CompTIA and Windows 7 configuration technology specialists. Available on any PC with internet access, at home work, or up a well-connected mountain, the course is accessible for a full 12 months to empower students to learn at their own pace. It also qualifies students aged over 16 for an NUS Student discount card, while web learners that get stuck can be rescued by course customer support, standing by 24 hours a day Mon-Fri.
• Microsoft certified Technology Specialist Course
In Windows 7 Configuration (11 hours)
Covers installation, deployment, and upgrading to Windows 7
• CompTIA A+ 220-701 Training Essentials (25 hours)
Covers diagnosis, troubleshooting, and operating system and hardware fixes
• CompTIA A+ 220-702 Training for Practical Application (21 hours)
Covers installation, configuration, upgrades, and maintainence
• CompTIA Network+ N10-004 network certification (38 hours)
Recognised by Microsoft, Novell, Cisco, HP and Lotus
• CompTIA Server+ SKO-002 (46 hours)
Covers areas such as RAID, SCSI
Covers multiple CPUs, and server issues including disaster recover
• CompTIA Security+ SY0-301 (24 hours)
Covers security protocol skills to protect IT systems of all sizes
• Computing Technology Industry Assocation accredited courses
• Designed to prepare students for full CompTIA qualifications
• Qualify for an NUS Student discount card
• 165 hours total course time
• Live chat with an advisor available
• Full technical support offered 24 hours a day, Mon to Fri
Those who complete all aspects of the course will receive a certificate of completion as a CompTIA A+, Network+, Server+, and Security+ Certified Technician and can take exams to recognise achievements for an additional fee.
Since its launch in 2002, e-Careers.com has offered an array of vital and exciting training programmes, built up with a broad, dynamic brush. As an e-learning platform, the company is able to offer bespoke, flexible courses that enable students to work in their own way. e-Careers.com’s skill development expertise has shaped careers in sectors from healthcare and the armed forces, to schools, colleges, and University rooms decked in traffic-cones.
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Your Groupon activates on the next working day at 8pm
4. Go to www.e-careers.com
5. In the form, enter your details and voucher codes
In a Nutshell
- Work to become CompTIA-certified technician and Windows 7 configuration technology specialist
- Self-directed learning at own pace over 12 months
- Interactive exercises, assessments, flash and audio training
- Easy navigation and fast downloads
- Includes printable glossary and online certificates for all six modules
- PC compatible training
- Customer support over the phone
- Students qualify for an NUS student discount card
The DealThe six courses are:
- Windows 7 configuration
- CompTIA A+ training essentials
- CompTIA A+ training for practical application
- CompTIA Network+ N10-004
- CompTIA Server+ SKO-002
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-301
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 8 July 2012.
Limit 1 per redemption. May buy multiple as gifts. Valid from 8pm on the next working day. Redeem online at www.e-careers.com/redeem_voucher.php using Groupon codes. External exams not included, includes certification of course completion only. Network+ exams must be completed by 31 August 2012. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above.