£19 for a £52.95 voucher redeemable against all items, can include Two Pairs of prescription glasses with Free Delivery from Glasses Direct, the UK's largest online optical retailer - Save 64%
- Glasses Direct save you an average of 68% compared to high street opticians AND you receive a Free Second Pair on their GD frames costing £49 or more
- You can browse thousands of fashionable and affordable frames over hundreds of brands across designer and own-label collections all in one place online
- Have your glasses delivered direct to your door, without having to travel back and forth to the opticians
- With 80% of their single vision orders shipped within 3 days, you will receive your glasses when you really need them
- 1 voucher per person, may buy multiples as gifts
- Voucher valid for 1 month only, 24 hours a day
- Voucher activates Friday 22nd October 2010 at 11am
- Once activated go to http://tiny.cc/p1btp to redeem your voucher
- 1 voucher per transaction
- Voucher valid for purchasing glasses, not the home trial page
- Not combinable with any other voucher, valid with 2 for 1, only valid online
Do you remember going to the opticians when you were younger? It wasn't an unpleasant experience but
it did always consist of two parts, the bit where you get your eyes tested, then the bit where you
argued with your mum because you wanted the more expensive glasses and not the NHS prescription
ones, mainly because, lets face it, they were all pretty bad. You aimed to leave looking like
Buddy Holly but ended up more Jack Duckworth…
It is with these scorned memories that Groupon are happy to bring your attention to this wonderful deal, only £19 for a £52.95 voucher towards ANY of the glasses on glasses direct. And this INCLUDES the deals whereby you get a second pair of specs for FREE. You can even give the second pair to friends or family. There are thousands of fashionable frames to browse online, and they will even send them direct to your door. Glasses Direct is the UK's largest direct seller of prescription glasses. With no premises or expensive eye testing equipment to pay for, they pass on the savings directly to you. £30 million – that's how much they estimate so far has been saved by the bespectacled British public. Things are looking good.
We think you'll agree this is a brilliant Groupon. 64% off can't be bad. It's a rare treat to sample the delights of the UK's best glasses collection, you can even use this towards prescription sunglasses for when the Great British summer returns. We know you're very attached to the old things, but we think it's time to bin your Deirdre Rasheed shockers and get yourself over to glassesdirect.co.uk
This is how it works:
What people are saying...
"If you're new to ordering glasses online, just go for it, you will not regret it."
"I am over the moon with the glasses. They came with a spare pair and I opted for sunglasses. I am a contact lens wearer and the optician allowed me to have a plain pair of lenses in them. So I could wear them with my contact lenses. Over all I would definitely use them again."
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
Glasses DirectReturns: Gemini House, Hargreaves Road, Groundwell
Swindon SN25 5AZ