Up to Two Pairs of Prescription Sunglasses or Glasses for £19 with a Voucher Worth £50 from Glasses Direct
- Can be used against prescription sunglasses
- Designer glasses available from £79
- Huge range of frames and lens options, including a number of top designer names
- Combined with Glasses Direct's "Buy One Get One Free" offer, this Groupon could be used to cover the cost of two pairs of glasses
- All orders authorised by UK opticians and fulfilled from UK labs
- Polarised/Transitions lenses reduced by £10 to £45
- Try frames before purchase with home trial
- Glasses from £19 upwards
Groupon valid for 1 person, may buy multiple as gifts. Voucher activates on 1 July 2011 at Midday and is valid for one month. Go to: www.glassesdirect.co.uk to purchase. Voucher valid for £50 redeemable against glasses at Glasses Direct, with a delivery charge (£3.95) not included. Free tint service available on all orders. Excludes graduated tints. Please note, Glasses Direct cannot fulfil orders to customers with eyesight in the following ranges: the combined SPH and CYL is greater than +/-8.00; if the CYL is over +/-4.00; if there is more than 5.00D difference between each eye; if the prism correction is over 4.00 in any direction.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Sunglasses are a valuable weapon in humanity’s endless battle against the sun, unlike less-practical forms of ammunition such as iceberg ice picks and chocolate armour. Avoid retreat from invading rays, whilst unleashing your sight teleporting capacities with today's Groupon:
for £19 get a voucher for £50 to spend on prescription sunglasses and glasses from Glassesdirect.co.uk.
With several awards for their business acumen and hundreds of features across a range of media, including The Sunday Times Style, The Guardian, Daily Telegraph and more, Glasses Direct has made their vision-enhancing vision a reality. Offering a huge range of frames, from designers such as Ghost and Fila, (from £79) as well as retro frames, rimless shapes, and beamy sunglasses, the innovative online shop provides optical excitement for a much lower price than many high street stores.
Groupon holders can treat themselves to prescription eyewear with a voucher for £50. Combined with the "Buy One Get One Free" offer on Glassesdirect.co.uk (which includes selected designer frames), the sum can get you two pairs of glasses for either yourself, or two different people. Alternatively, sunseekers can have their lenses tinted for free, creating stylish prescription sunglasses. It could also be used as a hefty discount on a designer look, or towards the gold and platinum lens packages, already reduced by Glasses Direct themselves.
This is how it works:
- Buy the deal
- We email you the voucher after the deal ends
- Voucher activates on Friday 1 July at Midday
- Go to: www.glassesdirect.co.uk
- Register delivery details and enter your voucher code
- Pay any remaining balance for your chosen glasses
- Have your debit/credit card ready to pay postage fee
- Enjoy your new glasses
Glasses Direct has received positive reviews from customers, for both good quality products and great customer service.
This is the third pair of glasses I have ordered and have no complaints. The web-site is simple and easy to use and they have a great Customer Service.
– Stuart, TrustPilot, Nov 2010
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
Glasses DirectReturns: Gemini House, Hargreaves Road, Groundwell
Swindon SN25 5AZ