Twelve Month Microsoft Office Online Learning Course for £69 from Learning4You (91% Off)
- Microsoft mentoring specialists
- Curriculum Vitae clinic
- IT employment specialists
- Teaches effective use of Microsoft Office
- Learn basic to advanced skills with programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Extra content includes tutorials on Microsoft Lync 2010 and SharePoint 2010
- Academy Registration included with online support
Limit 1 per redemption. May buy multiple as gifts. Valid from Mon 23 January 2012 at 8pm. Booking required by email: email@example.com. Valid for 12 months of access to online learning material from course start date. Microsoft Office software and exams not included.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
IT skills issues can feel like having an elephant in the room, but often the simplest solution is to use a mouse. Give it more than cursory attention with today’s Groupon: £69 for an accredited e-learning course in Microsoft 2007 and 2010 from Learning4You.
This course explains from basic to advanced everything an office aspirant needs to know, and includes all the freshly polished new features in keystone Microsoft programs. A bundle of included extras can patch the gaps in their PC knowledge, including how to manage content, network, and analyse business data with the right Microsoft tools. Those who want to add an extra oomph to their CV can study for the accredited Microsoft Office Specialist certification with online practice exams.
• Lasts 12 months
• Academy registration included
• What’s New in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office, Access, InfoPath, OneNote, Project, and Publisher 2010
• Beginner skills in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access 2010
• Intermediate skills in Word, Excel, and Access 2010
• Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint 2010
• Setting Up Projects in Microsoft Project 2010
• Building a Project Schedule in Microsoft Project 2010
• Tracking and Managing Projects in Microsoft Project 2010
• Customizing and Sharing Projects in Microsoft Project 2010
• Working with Microsoft Lync 2010 for Collaboration
• Creating Business Intelligence Solutions in Microsoft SharePoint 2010
• Managing Content and Processes in Microsoft SharePoint 2010
• Managing Content, Metadata & Information Policies in Microsoft SharePoint 2010
• Finding Content and People Using Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Search
• Connecting to People and Resources with My Sites in Microsoft SharePoint 2010
• Creating and Customizing Websites Using Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010
• Managing and Controlling Documents Using Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010
• Customizing Workflow Processes Using Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010
• Working with Line of Business Data Using Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010
More About Learning4You
These Microsoft mentoring specialists create and update mental computer databases in deskheads all over the UK, covering standard issue Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as a comprehensive exploration of Microsoft Project.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
Learning 4 YouOnline IT