Groupon For 52 Week (£19) or 104 Week (£30) Magazine Subscription and Parker Pen from Newsweek (Up to 65% Off)
- Contributors include British historian Niall Ferguson, Howard Kurtz and Nobel prize winning-author Wole Soyinka
- Award-winning writers such as Christopher Dickey, Owen Matthews and Sharon Begley
- 52 or 104 week subscription
- Delivered to homes or offices
- Start date of subscription can be delayed upon request
- Gift boxed Parker pen included
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Valid from 8pm the next working day. Redeem online via redeemit.co.uk/uk/en/3940207. Allow up to 3 weeks for subscription to activate. Includes postage. Allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of pen. Two issues may be combined into one expanded issue; this counts as two subscription copies. Original price based on 52 week subscription available at www.newsweekeurope.com.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Making the front cover of a magazine often requires a distinctive back story, celebrated status, and crayons with which to colour in the masthead. Read all about it with today’s Groupon at Newsweek. Choose from the following options:• £19 for a 52 week magazine subscription and parker pen (58% off)
• £30 for a 104 week magazine subscription and parker pen (58% off)
Ensuring a year or two of clever clogs status, this subscription gives avid readers a weekly dose of politics, lifestyle, business, culture and entertainment. The magazine is delivered to your door so readers can peruse at leisure the writings of Christopher Dickey, Owen Matthews and Sharon Begley. The subscription comes with a gift boxed roller ball Parker pen for musings to be put to paper, or in the event of other pens sprouting legs and running away.
• 52 or 104 week subscription
• Delivered to your door
• Gift boxed Parker pen included
• Start date of subscription can be delayed upon request
• Award-winning writers such as Christopher Dickey, Owen Matthews and Sharon Begley
• Contributors include British historian Niall Ferguson, Howard Kurtz and Nobel prize winning-author Wole Soyinka
Helmed by former Vanity Fair and New Yorker Editor, Tina Brown, Newsweek brings in-depth coverage of world events and high profile interviews to millions of readers across the realm. The magazine is one of the largest weeklies in the United States and has recently merged with international news site The Daily Beast to provide a one stop shop for fascinating features written by award winning writers.
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm the next working day
4. Go to redeemit.co.uk/uk/en/3940207
5. Enter your voucher code and security code; this information can be found on the voucher PDF, and your details
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
NewsweekReturns: Academy House, 36 Poland Street
London W1F 7LU