Handmade from premium leather, these Samuel Windsor shoes come in a wide array of styles. Traditional, Goodyear-welt construction and durable, open-channel hand-stitching complement the craftsmanship. The shoes are available in various sizes and colours, in formal styles, such as the Classic Cheltenham Brogue, and more casual options like the tri-colour Classic Deck Shoe; a 30-day guarantee applies to all styles whether worn or unworn.
Choose from the following options for men's handmade leather shoes, distributed by Samuel Windsor.
• £29.95 for one pair (70% off)
• £54.95 for two pairs (73% off)
• Men's shoes from Samuel Windsor's classic collection
• Premium grade leather
• Goodyear welt construction
• Handcrafted using open channel hand-stitching for longevity
• Breathable leather lining
• Styles: lace-up, loafer, brogue, slip-on, monk, Gibson, deck shoe, driving shoe, moccasin, leather, suede leather, nubuck
• Colours: black, brown, tan, burgundy-brown, chestnut-brown, tobacco, blue / brown, blue / brown / white, brown suede
Classic Sandhurst Shoe
Classic City Shoe
Classic Deck Shoe
Classic Penny Loafer
See here for merchant’s returns information.
In a Nutshell
- Genuine leather shoes, handmade by Samuel Windsor
- 30-day guarantee, worn or unworn
- Traditional Goodyear welted
- Open channel hand stitched
- Oxford shoe, penny loafers, deck shoes or brogue styles
- Range of colours
- Available in UK sizes 5 to 14
The Fine Print
Purchase: May buy up to 5.
Further information: . By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Orders fulfilled by Samuel Windsor. For queries contact email@example.com. Original values verified on 12 September 2013 at 6.12pm.
Delivery: Pay £4.95 per order. Allow up to 5 working days. UK mainland only excluding highlands.
Using Your Groupon: Place order by 16 October 2013 at https://www.swshoes.co.uk/groupon/swshoes.cfm, by copying and pasting your Groupon code into required field.
For more on Groupon Goods, pricing and delivery, see the FAQ.