Online Wedding Planner Course for £29 (91% Off)
- Online wedding planner course taught in four modules
- Covers numerous topics including budget, banquets, dresses, venues, ceremony types, and honeymoon
- 45 days to complete the course
Further information: Upon redemption, customers will receive an activation email; once confirmed the content can be accessed. Customers have 45 days to complete the course once activated. Cancellations must be made a day before the set reservation. Once registration is confirmed, voucher cannot be refunded. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Orders fulfilled by Trendimi. For queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Original values verified on 09/08/2013 18:06.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Using Your Groupon: Place order by 17 September at www.trendimi.com/deals, by copying and pasting your Groupon code into required field.
For more on Groupon Goods, pricing and delivery, see the FAQ.
Taught in four comprehensive modules, this online course shows students the ropes behind wedding planning. The course covers everything from budget and banquets to dresses and honeymoons, and 45 days is given to work through the modules. Access to course content will be granted following a confirmation email, where customers can get their claws into the content.
Today's Groupon offers online wedding planner course for £29, distributed by Trendimi.
• Four comprehensive modules
• 45 days' access to content
• Customers will have access to content after confirmation email
• What is the profession of a wedding planner?
• Skills and talents of a wedding planner
• Customer questionnaire
• Process of planning a wedding
• Types of weddings: civil, religious, themed
• Other types of ritual wedding: Jewish, Mormon, Muslin, Hindu, Buddhist, Protestant, Orthodox
• Choosing music for the ceremony
• Choosing music for the banquet
• Engagement party – wedding planners functions
• Bachelor party - individual or joint
• Choice of venue for the celebration
• Dressing the wedding party – bride’s dress, bouquet, grooms suit,
• The bride’s dress and accessories, make-up, and hair
• Invitations: design and content
• How to prepare the guest list
• Bridesmaids, groomsmen and pageboys - functions and costumes
• Rings and what they signify
• The speeches - who, how, when and why?
• Choosing the banquet menu
• Complementary services: hostesses and transfers
• Floral decoration for the church, and newlyweds mode of transport
• Layout of tables
• What to give guests
• What to give the couple
• Capturing lifelong memories – photography/video services
• After party
• The honeymoon
• Final budget
• Incidence analysis
See here for merchant’s returns information.