Nigel Kennedy: Classical Violin Concert With The Music of Bach and Fats Waller from £22 at Newcastle City Hall (Excl. £2 Booking Fee)
- British classical violinist playing a combination of baroque and jazz
- Top or second-price tickets for seating in stalls section
- Violin solo of Bach pieces
- Kennedy's own arrangement of Fats Waller music, with acoustic guitar, drums and double bass
- Performance at Newcastle City Hall on 25 April, 7.30pm
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Must book by 23 April 2013. Booking required online to confirm seats and receive E-ticket via http://bit.ly/nigelkennedy£3950-£2750 for Top Price ticket or via http://bit.ly/nigelkennedy£3450-£22l for Second Price Ticket. Bookings are non-cancellable and non-refundable once confirmed.
Further information: Excludes £2 booking fee per ticket. Tickets valid for . Show time: 7.30pm. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 11 April 2013 at 5.12pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
How To Redeem1. Buy this Groupon
2. Redeem online. For Top Price ticket visit http://bit.ly/nigelkennedy£3950-£2750. For Second Price ticket visit http://bit.ly/nigelkennedy£3450-£22.
3. Print e-ticket and present on arrival.
The Newcastle leg of Nigel Kennedy's 2013 tour sees the British violinist pairing the work of baroque composer Johann Sebastian Bach with the upbeat 1930s vibes of the great Fats Waller. The show will begin with a violin solo and some of the tranquil tones of Bach's repertoire, before Kennedy is joined by an acoustic guitar, drums and double bass. In his own arrangement, the violin maestro will see through a change in groove, paying tribute to the legendary jazz artiste. Guests can settle in to top or second priced seating in Newcastle City Hall, and call for an encore from a position in either the stalls section.
Venue: Newcastle City Hall, Northumberland Road, NE1 8SF Show time: Thursday 25 April 2013, 7.30pm
Nearest railway: Newcastle
Nearest metro station: Haymarket
Nearest Quaylink stop: John Dobson Street
• £27.50 for top-price ticket (30% off)
• £22 for second-price ticket (36% off)