Kayaking or Canoeing Experience For One (£16) or Two (£29) with Allout Adventures (Up to 64% Off)
- Located on the River Derwent at The Boat House Ebchester
- Other activities include paintballing, quad biking, clay pigeon shooting and zorbing
- Changing facilities available
- Choice of kayak or canoe experience for one or two
- Lasts about an hour and a half
- Safety briefing from an experienced instructor
- Wetsuits, helmets and buoyancy aids available
Limit 1 per person or 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 7 day cancellation policy. £10 admin fee applies for rebookings made within the cancellation period. Must be 12 or older; under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum weight 16 stone. Experience duration approximately 90 minutes. Lunch not included. Weekend bookings will incur a £5 supplement per person. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified on 30 March 2012 at 5pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Canoeists are often called upon to lecture at corporate conferences where they explain the secrets to achieving rapid success. Have an oar-some day out with today's Groupon from Allout Adventures. Choose from the following options:• £16 for a kayaking or canoeing experience for one (60% off)
• £29 for a kayaking or canoeing experience for two (64% off)
Helping city-dwellers get a taste of the outdoors and a healthy dose of adrenalin, Allout Adventures sets pulses racing with an array of paintball, quad bike, and water based activities and courses. Located on the verdant grounds of Slaley Hall Hotel, the adventure aficionados at this company teach sharpshooting skills and revving techniques within 1000 acres of roaming room.
Striding into the centre’s green delights, guests can choose to embark on a kayaking or canoeing adventure, greeted on arrival with a safety and instruction briefing from one of the oaring experts. After entering their vessels, visitors can enjoy around an hour and a half on the water.