£3 instead of £18: Drop a Jean Size for Christmas with Six Sessions of the Revolutionary "Vibro Slim" at Barry & Bobby's - Save 83%
- Tone up before the holiday season
- Vibro Slim is a revolutionary new technology and these ten minute sessions are the ideal experience of it
- Benefits include weight loss and improved muscle tone
- Get better circulation and bone density, and reduced back pain
- Barry and Bobby Hair awarded five stars by the Good Salon Guide
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid until 9th February 2011, Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm (7pm Thursday) and 9am - 5pm Saturday
- Not valid with other offers
Feel like you want to tone up a bit before the famous 'belly epidemic' strikes this holiday season? Now you can with today's Groupon, which brings you 6 Vibro Slim sessions, each ten minutes long, for just £3 - a saving of 83%.
Vibro Slim is a new technology, that basically involves standing still on a wobbling platform and getting fitter. Reported benefits include weight loss, improved muscle tone, better circulation and bone density, and reduced back pain.
Barry & Bobby Hair Design is a unique salon on the Newcastle scene. Barry, an international expert in wedding and dress hair, and Bobby, a specialist in cutting and dressing, joined heads and hands over 30 years ago to create this friendly establishment that provides high quality beauty care. In fact, the results have been so good that they've been awarded five stars by the Good Salon Guide. A bit like Groupon, who've been awarded five stars by the Awesome Daily Deals in your Inbox Guide.
What people are saying...
Power your way to Barry and Bobby Hair Design and let the no pain, much gain approach to exercise allure you.
Vibration training has been used for a while by high-performance sports people to perfect their performance. The idea behind whole body vibration is that frequent, vigorous vibrations cause instability in the muscles which contract to stabilise themselves. This uses 100% of their capacity, which over time, makes the muscles more toned and dense.