Enjoy £25 Worth of Locally-Sourced Bistro Cuisine for Two at Durham County Cricket Club for just £10 - Save 60%
- Great for Sunday lunch, a midweek dinner or a romantic Saturday out
- Great location on site at the Durham International Cricket Ground lends cosmopolitan flair to regional cuisine
- Wide range of facilities at hand for some pre or post dining activities
- Open to members and non members alike
- 1 voucher per two people
- Maximum of two vouchers per booking
- Voucher valid for 3 months, 7 days a week
- Advance booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Excludes special offers and drinks
- Not valid with other offers
The world’s longest throw in cricket was achieved in 1884 by a Mr. Robert Percival with a distance of 140 yds., 2 ft. at Durham Sands racecourse. “Percy’s Throw” as it would later come to be known isn’t the county’s only connection to the sport with Durham County Cricket Club counting among the UK’s premier cricketing venues. Today’s deal allows you to soak up some of the game's history, as well as a tasty jus, by paying only £10 for £25 worth of locally sourced cuisine at Austin's Bistro at Durham Country Cricket Club.
Set within the grounds of Emirates Durham International Cricket Ground, award winning Austin’s Bar & Bistro is a unique gastronomic location with great dining at affordable prices. Classics have included the likes of mushroom and artichoke risotto served in a cheese basket and pan fried breast of chicken in a bacon and onion sauce from the lunch menu and fillet of beef stroganoff with steamed Basmati rice and pan fried salmon steak with stir fried vegetables and a smoked salmon cream sauce for dinner.