Loch Lomond: 1 Night For Two With Breakfast for £39 at The Inn at Inverbeg (Up to 56% Off)
- Scottish inn on the banks of Loch Lomond
- Stay in standard double room with Scottish breakfast
- Restaurant and bar serving Scottish delicacies and whiskies
- Fishing, sailing, biking and archery opportunities nearby
- Complimentary bottle of house wine if taking a 2 course dinner in the restaurant
Purchase: Limit 1 voucher per stay. 3-day modification policy. Bookings are non-refundable once confirmed.
Booking: Must book by 5 January 2014. Book by Visit the Inn at Inverbeg website at http://www.inverbeghotel.co.uk/. Customers will have to bring printed Groupon at the hotel.
Stay Details: Valid for stay in standard double room for 2 people. Max one additional guest may stay in room (only if upgrading to a Ben Lomond room or Beach house), breakfast included, for per person, per night supplement: 1 child (aged between 10 and 16 years) for £20; child under 10 can stay for free.
Original values based on stay in standard double room between 27-28 March 2014. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on 21 November 2013 at 2.16pm. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
On the west shores of Loch Lomond, The Inn at Inverbeg is located near rolling hills and woodland, while also providing opportunities for water activities, loch cruising and exploring the Trossachs National Park. Just 5 kilometres south, in the village of Luss, travellers can take a number of foot and cycle paths or go down to the pier for a speedboat trip or canoeing.
• Rustic styled rooms, kitted out with flat screen TVs and ceramic bathrooms, blend local material and earthy tones to create the feel of an authentic Scottish inn.
• At Mr C’s Fish and Whisky Bar guests can indulge in fresh seafood dishes, Buccleuch burgers and steaks, while whisky and ale connoisseurs can choose from an exclusive menu.
• For some outdoor adventures and activities, visitors can book a fishing trip, riding lessons or boat trip on one of the loch's 33 islands.
Included in option: 1 night stay for two people with Scottish breakfast
• Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
• Extend your stay,subject to availability, from £39 per night.
• Room upgrades available for per night supplement; Ben Lomond room for £20; Beach house for £30.
• Complimentary use of lodge leisure facilities.
• 1 dog allowed in upgraded Ben Lomond Room’s at an additional charge of £10 per night.
The Inn at Inverbeg has an average score of 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Customers were impressed by the inn location, morning meals and variety of dishes and tipples served at the restaurant.
Details verified 22/11/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.